I'm no longer talking sports with women. sick of this shit

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It's ok for them to tease and fuck with me when their team is winning but when it's time for me to do the teasing they can't be bothered. All the woman at my job who was fucking me with me last week about my job all of a sudden is in no mood to talk about football because their team lost.

Then I had another friend cancel our brunch date because my team won and her team lost

All women are banned from talking sports with me

giphy.gif

It's ok for them to tease and fuck with me when their team is winning but when it's time for me to do the teasing they can't be bothered. All the woman at my job who was fucking me with me last week about my job all of a sudden is in no mood to talk about football because their team lost.

Then I had another friend cancel our brunch date because my team won and her team lost

You cruel bastard breaking all those hearts! And, now what are you gonna do next time your ass cheeks need sniffing?

Boy, would I love to be a fly on the wall when your female coworkers are talking about you.

You cruel bastard breaking all those hearts! And, now what are you gonna do next time your ass cheeks need sniffing?

Boy, would I love to be a fly on the wall when your female coworkers are talking about you.

They are all immature

Forum List

Back