IMPOSSIBLE!!! Poll: Trump Leads Rubio By 18 Points Nationwide Post-Debate

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, I guess the double teaming of the Trumpster just beat the shit out of his national polling! :banana:

thehill.com ^ | February 26
Donald Trump leads Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) by 18 points nationwide after the tenth GOP presidential debate, according to a new survey. Trump roars past Rubio with 39 percent to 21 percent, according to the NBC News/Survey Monkey poll released Friday.

YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT THIS....WAIT UNTIL HE TAKES THE HILDEBEAST APART!!!

J04iGH9.jpg

But that wont stop the Lame Stream Media from claiming that Rubio won, especially the FOX-Rubio network

I am going to vote for Cruz this Tuesday in Virginia, God willing, and my wife will negate it by voting for Trump, lol, but I can live with a Trump nomination.

But I would rather eat broken glass than vote for Rubio or Hilary.

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Alabama Republican Presidential Primary Poll [Trump 36 Rubio 23 Cruz 16]
    Opinion Savvy ^ | 2/26/16 | Opinion Savvy
    Likely Republican primary voters were selected at random from a list of registered voters. Only voters determined likely to attend the 2016 Alabama Republican primary were included in the sample. Landline: registered voters were contacted on the evening of February 25th, 2016 using an interactive voice response system.

Likely Republican primary voters were selected at random from a list of registered voters. Only voters determined likely to attend the 2016 Alabama Republican primary were included in the sample. Landline: registered voters were contacted on the evening of February 25th, 2016 using an interactive voice response system.

I know Trump is the most likely to win by far, and I do like Trump, but I like Cruz more and I am going to vote for the best candidate, not the most likely winner.

Honestly, I think Rubio did a pretty good job in the debate. However, Trump performed well too. He defended himself against fierce attacks from both Cruz and Rubio. As far as I'm concerned, he did a decent job going against the two senators. Had Rubio been put in the same position, he'd probably fainted.

Honestly, I think Rubio did a pretty good job in the debate. However, Trump performed well too. He defended himself against fierce attacks from both Cruz and Rubio. As far as I'm concerned, he did a decent job going against the two senators. Had Rubio been put in the same position, he'd probably fainted.
...after pissing his pants and crying out 'Mommy!'

• AMAZING SPEECH! Pastor Jeffress is Plucked from Crowd and Endorses Donald Trump in Fort Worth
    Gateway Pundit ^ | 2/26/16 | Jim Hoft
    Pastor Jeffress was plucked from the crowd today and asked to go on stage at the Trump Fort Worth rally. Pastor Jeffress gave Trump an amazing endorsement. Jeffress called on ALL EVANGELICALS to endorse Donald Trump. Let me just say briefly I know three things about Donald Trump. Number One: He Sincerely loves this country. He has 10 billion reasons he doesn’t have to do this. But he sincerely wants to make America great again! Number Two: He is pro-Life. I have talked with him in Trump Towers. He wants to protect the unborn… I tell you what, some of...
20150915post-jeffress.jpg

trump-jeffress-575x325.jpg

I know Trump is the most likely to win by far, and I do like Trump, but I like Cruz more and I am going to vote for the best candidate, not the most likely winner.
Even though we have different "best candidate" in mind (I like Trump way better than Cruz), I respect voters who vote for "the best" in their mind. The electability thing is a ridiculous fraud - a tool for the MSM and establishment to mislead the voters. The best candidate in most voters' mind is the most "electable", not someone decided by a bunch of talking heads!

Forum List

Back