"""In Cahoots"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, thought they could get away with it!!!

Loretta Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry

By MARK LANDLER and MATT APUZZO JULY 1, 2016

Lynch Discusses Clinton’s Emails

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case.

While she insisted that the meeting was a purely social encounter, Ms. Lynch said, “I certainly wouldn’t do it again.”

Republicans said the meeting, which took place at the Phoenix airport, had compromised the independence of the investigation as the F.B.I. was winding it down. Some called for Ms. Lynch to recuse herself, but she did not take herself off the case — one that could influence a presidential election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0

"GTP"
Bill Clinton wants to meet with you? Okay Master, I will meet with him!
13870516.jpg

Yo, thought they could get away with it!!!

Loretta Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry

By MARK LANDLER and MATT APUZZO JULY 1, 2016

Lynch Discusses Clinton’s Emails

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case.

While she insisted that the meeting was a purely social encounter, Ms. Lynch said, “I certainly wouldn’t do it again.”

Republicans said the meeting, which took place at the Phoenix airport, had compromised the independence of the investigation as the F.B.I. was winding it down. Some called for Ms. Lynch to recuse herself, but she did not take herself off the case — one that could influence a presidential election.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0

"GTP"
Bill Clinton wants to meet with you? Okay Master, I will meet with him!
View attachment 80049

Republicans are defined by what they are against. What will or would a Republican Administration do for our nation?

• Put country first, i.e. American citizens (LMAO, of course not)
  • Put themselves first, that being, I got mine, fuck the rest of you (must likely)
  • Put the 1% first, too. Since they aid republican pols with donations (i.e. bribes)
  • Put Corporations, i.e. banks, insurance companies, brokerage firms high on their list (they too support them with 'donations')
  • Help the NRA put more guns into the hands of more terrorists and criminals (sure, it garners votes from the gun nuts)
  • Promise to end abortions, very unlikely, it is too valuable a wedge issue & social conservatives fall for the R's false pathos every election
  • Repeal the PPACA and replace it with a private sector, unregulated and profit oriented.

who knows? things seem a but upside down-----
and inside out. It is no longer----left for the poor and for justice and right for cadillacs and country clubs

Forum List

Back