In Everything is Liberal News: Fox News is now declared as Liberal too!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
In recent years everything and everyone has become a liberal. It all started when Karl Rove determined anyone who disagreed with his wrong headed tactics were liberal and liberal is a bad word.

Then Bush left office and they cannibalized themselves declaring GWB was a liberal. Then it got silly....Every noun you can think of has now been classified by the victim class republicans as liberal. Gay? Liberal. Minority? Liberal. War lover? Liberal War hater? Liberal. School, College, Media, Vehicles, Art, Person, place or thing?

Liberal.

And NOW the latest. FOX News is now being called liberal! Which begs the question: How fucking far do you have to go to be considered a republican? Why dont they allow any dissenting opinions on anything?

In case you haven't noticed....we are DONE with the establishment. We are better at the anti-establishment shit than even you supposed anti establishment lefties. When push comes to shove....you lefties will always run back to the nipple of that Washington DC titty.

Not us. We're done. And we're starting with tearing apart the RINO GOP. You guys should come along and do the same.

FOX is establishment scum

What does that even mean anymore? What news org is Anti Establishment? :badgrin:
The establishment republicans are considered RINOs, because some of their corporatist policies are embraced by the left.
Don't be a dumbfuck.

Yeah, I know you can throw around labels like a pro but I'm asking what does Establishment mean anymore? And what news org is Anti Establishment? Theres a lot of news orgs out there to pick from so just 1 will do

FOX is establishment scum

What does that even mean anymore? What news org is Anti Establishment? :badgrin:
The establishment republicans are considered RINOs, because some of their corporatist policies are embraced by the left.
Don't be a dumbfuck.

Yeah, I know you can throw around labels like a pro but I'm asking what does Establishment mean anymore? And what news org is Anti Establishment? Theres a lot of news orgs out there to pick from so just 1 will do
The elite, war mongering, corporatist, anti American assholes that dominate Washington.
Your corporate Dems and pretty much the whole GOP.

Any organization with the $ to have a television channel is "establishment" to some extent. And influenced by the businesses paying to advertise there. What's wrong with some of these extremists who condemn MSM is that they naively rely on internet sources that over and over again tell downright lies with no one and nothing to catch them out. Back in the Dark Ages when I went to school, we were taught to get as much information from as many sources as possible and make our own determination what was probably true. Now too many people are refusing to listen to anything they don't completely agree with. Why don't Trump supporters drop him after his bombs? Because they stopped listening to the news the day they decided to support him.

In recent years everything and everyone has become a liberal. It all started when Karl Rove determined anyone who disagreed with his wrong headed tactics were liberal and liberal is a bad word.

Then Bush left office and they cannibalized themselves declaring GWB was a liberal. Then it got silly....Every noun you can think of has now been classified by the victim class republicans as liberal. Gay? Liberal. Minority? Liberal. War lover? Liberal War hater? Liberal. School, College, Media, Vehicles, Art, Person, place or thing?

Liberal.

And NOW the latest. FOX News is now being called liberal! Which begs the question: How fucking far do you have to go to be considered a republican? Why dont they allow any dissenting opinions on anything?
The poor republicans really are getting pretty unhinged. Can you imagine the emotional rollercoaster their media has taken them on? Basically now, if you're not a blog calling for Muslim genocide, or a pundit declaring the government is trying to kill you, you're a liberal. I'm surprised conservatives haven't locked themselves in bunkers yet.

They have declared that pretty much any news source should be ignored and instead that the truth can only come from people they determine are truthful. But since they refuse and hate alternate sources the people they have determined as being truthful ARE truthful because they refuse to find out if its false or not.

They have come to a full sycophant circle. My guy is right because hes right and if anyone says otherwise they are liars because my guy is right!

Forum List

Back