In Kerala, India, pro-Palestinian marchers carry Italian flags

Oops!

I was wrong:

Welfare Party of India may be an example of communist stupidity in supporting terror, but they didn’t use the Italy flag to support Palestine: Fact Check​

The flag of the Welfare Party of India has remarkable similarity with the Italian flag, as both the flags are made of vertical panels of green, white and red. However, in the party's flag, there is a yellow olive leaves symbol and the words 'Welfare Party' in the middle panel

Oops!

I was wrong:

Welfare Party of India may be an example of communist stupidity in supporting terror, but they didn’t use the Italy flag to support Palestine: Fact Check​

The flag of the Welfare Party of India has remarkable similarity with the Italian flag, as both the flags are made of vertical panels of green, white and red. However, in the party's flag, there is a yellow olive leaves symbol and the words 'Welfare Party' in the middle panel
Hmmmm….. so who’s the idiot in this story? Indians or the people who rushed to judgment without verifying all the details?

Oops!

I was wrong:

Granted it is a video and they are a little distant, but I saw no evidence of there being anything on the white panel of the flag.

Forum List

Back