In Moscow , a man faces prison for a JOKE about Putin and Shoigu

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Old Moscow Marxist joke: a Judge comes into judges room laughing out loud. The other judge in the room ask „Why are you laughing?“. „I’ve heard one of best jokes!“. „Can you tell me?“. „No sorry, I sentenced 25 years prison for that one just couple minutes ago“.
PS COMMIE - Fascist regimes hate the truth!!

Old Moscow Marxist joke: a Judge comes into judges room laughing out loud. The other judge in the room ask „Why are you laughing?“. „I’ve heard one of best jokes!“. „Can you tell me?“. „No sorry, I sentenced 25 years prison for that one just couple minutes ago“.
PS COMMIE - Fascist regimes hate the truth!!

No one cares about your weird third world propaganda. Your threads are lame and boring every single time. Cant you post something interesting for once?

"Hitler, Goering and Goebbels are sitting in the dugout. Who will be saved in the event of a direct hit? Answer: Germany."
Joke from the year 1943 in Germany

No one cares about your weird third world propaganda. Your threads are lame and boring every single time. Cant you post something interesting for once?
Putin is dead? Who had been the lucky guy who killed him? Prigoschin? Very interesting.

"Hitler, Goering and Goebbels are sitting in the dugout. Who will be saved in the event of a direct hit? Answer: Germany."
Joke from the year 1943 in Germany
yes, very similar
pootler.png

Moscow wet dreams , bizarre orcs....

Obviously, you care about his threads, or you wouldn't be responding in a post with so much passion and so little substance.

Forum List

Back