🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump claims torture in Georgia jail. Maga silent. Why ?

The crazy left changes the definition of torture whenever it's convenient. They were hysterical when a rumor circulated that a Gitmo inmate was tortured by mishandling his copy of the Koran. They called it torture when Abu Ghrab prisoners were put in embarrassing situations. If embarrassment is a form of torture Trump is correct.

So where is a copy of this ad? I certainly haven't seen it and I get texts and emails of pretty much all ads the Trump campaign and RNC is putting out as well as offers of merchandise they want Patriots to buy. Why wouldn't The Guardian have shown it in their news story? I smell fake news.
Yourr job is to ignore this.

If you think a strip search in front of grinning guards isn't torture, try it sometime. On second thought maybe a strip search is just another day in the office for some members of society.

I "killed it" doesnt mean a murder took place. We all use poetic license with words in the english language. Its super obvious to people with an IQ above 70.
He said he was tortured. Should we all just discount what he says because he is trump and a liar ?

He said he was tortured. Should we all just discount what he says because he is trump and a liar ?
Progs view of everything is to spin it to their advantage. The Propaganda has worked. Attaining the power is not the same as keeping it. And they are getting lower and lower to keep it. A Party built on lies or making something minor into major issues has the ear of a percentage of the population. The thing is you must have real foundation with it. And for the costs that is not a real efficient result that we see. So, Trump jokes around. A lot. And this should have been known some years ago. It tells you where we are at because Republicans are staunchly more serious than Progs. Trump is the Counter Prog. And you do not like it. He knows your game as most Republicans do. And he knows how to play it your way and many Republicans do not as it may not be their way. Look what trump had to agree with have this debate. Those moderators can go begging and they would not deserve to be helped in a nastier time.

So where is a copy of this ad? I certainly haven't seen it and I get texts and emails of pretty much all ads the Trump campaign and RNC is putting out as well as offers of merchandise they want Patriots to buy. Why wouldn't The Guardian have shown it in their news story? I smell fake news.

Progs view of everything is to spin it to their advantage. The Propaganda has worked. Attaining the power is not the same as keeping it. And they are getting lower and lower to keep it. A Party built on lies or making something minor into major issues has the ear of a percentage of the population. The thing is you must have real foundation with it. And for the costs that is not a real efficient result that we see. So, Trump jokes around. A lot. And this should have been known some years ago. It tells you where we are at because Republicans are staunchly more serious than Progs. Trump is the Counter Prog. And you do not like it. He knows your game as most Republicans do. And he knows how to play it your way and many Republicans do not as it may not be their way. Look what trump had to agree with have this debate. Those moderators can go begging and they would not deserve to be helped in a nastier time.
progressives didn't claim Dump was tortured ...... but .... no. torture is bad even for a bad man.

Ah yes I do remember seeing that just before I deleted it as I do most of the fun raising stuff. I don't know if he even knows that language was being used by his fund raising team, but even if it did it I have no clue what he was referring to. Apparently it has been highly successful as a fund raiser.

After I raised the question I ran across this in the NY Post:

Trump camp claims he was ‘tortured’ in Fulton County Jail — as it peddles coffee cups with his mugshot​

Trump lied thats all it is.

Ah yes I do remember seeing that just before I deleted it as I do most of the fun raising stuff. I don't know if he even knows that language was being used by his fund raising team, but even if it did it I have no clue what he was referring to. Apparently it has been highly successful as a fund raiser.

After I raised the question I ran across this in the NY Post:

Trump camp claims he was ‘tortured’ in Fulton County Jail — as it peddles coffee cups with his mugshot​

He is responsible for what is done in his name,

Silwnce is deafening.

Why arent maga rioting ? Wgy gavebt we seen the civil disobediance we see so often when maga is upset.

They were quick to defend trump in Charlotteville and at the Capitol.

But here is little Donny stretched on the rack in Atlanta. Maybe getting his fingernails pulled. Suffering evil that MxCain could only dream of..

And yet nothing.

Is it possible that even maga realises that Trump is making it up ?
Trump lies constantly.

He is responsible for what is done in his name,

Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former campaign vice chairman, Rick Gates, was charged, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Trump's former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, was charged, convicted, and is reporting to prison today.

Last week Trump claimed he was tortured in the Fulton County Jail. He was only there 20 minutes for his mugshot .

Last week Trump claimed he was tortured in the Fulton County Jail. He was only there 20 minutes for his mugshot .
He said that as hyperbole that he often uses when communicating with Patriots. He said it once. I don't think it was an ad intended for public consumption. Or sometimes he does it just to watch the TDS crowd heads explode.

No one on Earth believes he is saying that he was literally tortured,
Why say an untruth?
Seems like poor judgement, in my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------

That is a penetrating observation and question.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No, we should take it as it was meant to be taken... that is, not as a literal statement.

"As it was meant" ???
Poster Godboy now asserts he knows what Don Trump means?
I think that assertion is nutty.

Forum List

Back