In My Opinion The Most Realistic Predictions Yet.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I had predicted a final count for pres. Biden @ 222 & for Donald Trump 305. These Red/Blue maps are fluctuating pretty wildly between Blue & Red domination & I do attribute these wild fluctuations to bias one way or the other. As can be seen in the below TWO SEPERATE red/blue maps there appears to be some NOTICABLE differences for sure. I included both maps so there can be rapid comparisons between the two.

The below map is somewhat accurate but I say that Virginia, New Hampshire & ESPECIALLY Minnesota stay @ least light/medium blue for pres. Biden with an easy win in those three states bringing his share of the vote to 218 total. Donald Trump's share of the vote on the below map would then drop down to 320 votes. Notice that on the below map that both Oregon & Washington states are no longer dark blue but now light blue.

On the above map Nebraska is the wild card but I see both New Mexico & Arizona also capable of falling onto either side of the blue/red spectrum(border concerns). Oregon is now dark blue(realistic) as opposed to light blue in the top map. Washington state is no longer medium blue but instead is entering the red zone(unrealistic). Both Oregon & ESPECIALLY Washington state are dominated with red counties but unfortunately are sparsely populated in comparison to the blue counties. Pres. Biden will take both Washington/Oregon but will face stiff opposition in Washington state, not so much in Oregon(no firepower). Below; red vs. blue counties in both Oregon & Washington states.

Below; Proud Eastern Oregonian gentleman flying the Stars & Stipes plus his STATE flag!!!

A pointless analysis as you have no idea what the next part of this presumed master Dumbo plan is .

I had predicted a final count for pres. Biden @ 222 & for Donald Trump 305. These Red/Blue maps are fluctuating pretty wildly between Blue & Red domination & I do attribute these wild fluctuations to bias one way or the other. As can be seen in the below TWO SEPERATE red/blue maps there appears to be some NOTICABLE differences for sure. I included both maps so there can be rapid comparisons between the two.

The below map is somewhat accurate but I say that Virginia, New Hampshire & ESPECIALLY Minnesota stay @ least light/medium blue for pres. Biden with an easy win in those three states bringing his share of the vote to 218 total. Donald Trump's share of the vote on the below map would then drop down to 320 votes. Notice that on the below map that both Oregon & Washington states are no longer dark blue but now light blue.

On the above map Nebraska is the wild card but I see both New Mexico & Arizona also capable of falling onto either side of the blue/red spectrum(border concerns). Oregon is now dark blue(realistic) as opposed to light blue in the top map. Washington state is no longer medium blue but instead is entering the red zone(unrealistic). Both Oregon & ESPECIALLY Washington state are dominated with red counties but unfortunately are sparsely populated in comparison to the blue counties. Pres. Biden will take both Washington/Oregon but will face stiff opposition in Washington state, not so much in Oregon(no firepower). Below; red vs. blue counties in both Oregon & Washington states.

Below; Proud Eastern Oregonian gentleman flying the Stars & Stipes plus his STATE flag!!!

the problem with eastern oregon is it is so close to boise. And boise is turning blue

Forum List

Back