In my personal opinion, this is the best popular-songs male singer in the world

In my personal opinion, this man is the best popular-songs male singer in the world.

Unfortunately, as a human being he is among the bottom.

Right now, I would lean more toward Ed Sheeran

RUBBISH. No one can define what a popular song is except by record sales (which indicates appeal to the broad masses) but in terms of excellent male vocalist, these two are among the best-- TURN IT UP LOUD:

I love Latin music. We have a great Latin music station in my city. I listen to it all the time. :)

RUBBISH. No one can define what a popular song is except by record sales (which indicates appeal to the broad masses) but in terms of excellent male vocalist, these two are among the best-- TURN IT UP LOUD:

Vannelli lived down the hill from me when I was in high school... nice guy.

Vannelli lived down the hill from me when I was in high school... nice guy.

Cool. You live in Montreal? Do you know he was discovered by Herb Alpert? I could kick myself for never seeing him live. I have his first five albums except his debut album (it didn't chart in the USA) which was pretty much his entire discography of the 1970s. His father sang for Maynard Furguson whom I was a big fan of.

Cool. You live in Montreal? Do you know he was discovered by Herb Alpert? I could kick myself for never seeing him live. I have his first five albums except his debut album (it didn't chart in the USA) which was pretty much his entire discography of the 1970s. His father sang for Maynard Furguson whom I was a big fan of.

No, this was back in the late '70s early '80s, he was living in Santa Rosa Valley between Thousand Oaks and Camarillo, California. Last I heard he was living in Oregon.

Forum List

Back