In this post-"me too" world why is a sexual predator like Joe Biden the leading Democrat candidate?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Joe Biden actually sexually molests women in full view of hundreds of people.

Why is he the leading Democrat candidate?

Are the Democrats not really all that serious about women's rights not to be sexually molested?

That's my guess, the Democrats say one thing, but mean another.

No, it's just something they use to attack their political opponents. They don't give a damn about women or kids. If they did they would be opposed to muslims who abuse, rape, molest, mutilate, and murder women and children routinely. They only care about power, nothing else matters.

Joe Biden actually sexually molests women in full view of hundreds of people.

Why is he the leading Democrat candidate?

Are the Democrats not really all that serious about women's rights not to be sexually molested?

That's my guess, the Democrats say one thing, but mean another.

Come now, you must realize just who we are dealing with in the American postmodern cult. They never "play" fair, and nothing is outrage which supports their ideological viewpoint. What's good for the goose is not good for anyone else, etc.

Well, just the other day Joe Biden complimented a 10-year-old girl as being "good looking."

I mean, is there no one to get this guy to keep his mouth shut?

They went after what's his name for stuff he supposedly did when he was in high school, and yet Joe Biden gets a pass for stuff he's doing NOW.

Well, just the other day Joe Biden complimented a 10-year-old girl as being "good looking."

Should he tell them they are ugly?
He should not make any comments on the appearance of an underaged female, because now he looks like a pervert.
How stupid this is not the world of the Puritans...If that offends you so much how about watching a preteen beauty contest where they sexualize little girls? Yeah think about it.

He should not make any comments on the appearance of an underaged female, because now he looks like a pervert.
How stupid this is not the world of the Puritans...If that offends you so much how about watching a preteen beauty contest where they sexualize little girls? Yeah think about it.
I don't watch shows like that so how is that even a valid argument to use against me?

I don't watch shows like that so how is that even a valid argument to use against me?
Ignorance doesn't need validation.

2575.jpg
Look at this pervert..

Joe Biden is a throwback to the days when men molested their secretaries in the office and then went home and disrespected their wives.

Forum List

Back