You heard me talk about Maine wanting to take your guns away, right? Joe Biden is going all in on gun confiscation. I told ya so.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
The Biden administration's Department of Justice (DOJ) is gearing up to introduce a nationwide "red flag" initiative, a move that has sparked both support and controversy across the political spectrum. This initiative aims to enable states to enact laws that would allow courts to temporarily confiscate firearms from individuals deemed to be a threat to themselves or others.
The "red flag" laws, also known as extreme risk protection orders, permit family members, law enforcement, or other individuals to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger.
So far that i know, the Mentally Ill Democrats who went on murdering sprees in the public schools, should of been RED FLAGGED at the start, but then there wouldnt be something the Democrats would be running on this election cycle. So my issue with this is, that the left considers all of US legal citizens enemy of the state, so they can accuse anyone of being mentally ill, just so they can invade your house and confiscate what ever they please. This is exactly what Joseph Stalin did, why not Joe Biden. They are both the same.

1713815898761.png

Last edited:
This initiative aims to enable states to enact laws that would allow courts to temporarily confiscate firearms from individuals deemed to be a threat to themselves or others.

:clap2:

Red Flags are a great deterrent from gun violence

Domestic violence, making threats at work, bizarre behavior, making suicidal threats

Take away their guns while you investigate
Common sense
Really? Where have they actually prevented a tragedy. Link to one example please.

Really? Where have they actually prevented a tragedy. Link to one example please.
Hard to prove a negative isn’t it Skippy?
But we can point to cases where someone involved in a homicide should not have had access to guns.

Last edited:
Red Flags are a great deterrent from gun violence

Domestic violence, making threats at work, bizarre behavior, making suicidal threats

Take away their guns while you investigate
Common sense
"common sense" lol as if you know what that is.
Too bad for you anti-due process pinkos, we have a constitution.

Hard to prove a negative isn’t it Skippy?
But we can point to cases where someone involved in a homicide should not have had access to guns.
No, it isn't, skippy. If redflag laws actually do what they claim, you should be able to EASILY post up a case.

I can point to over 7 where shooters SHOULD have been red flagged, but the "authorities" decided against enforcing the laws that are already in place.

Funny that.

It's almost like they want these nutjobs to do bad things.

So my issue with this is, that the left considers all of US legal citizens enemy of the state, so they can accuse anyone of being mentally ill, just so they can invade your house and confiscate what ever they please.

That is not how red flag laws work.

MSN

So far that i know, the Mentally Ill Democrats who went on murdering sprees in the public schools, should of been RED FLAGGED at the start, but then there wouldnt be something the Democrats would be running on this election cycle. So my issue with this is, that the left considers all of US legal citizens enemy of the state, so they can accuse anyone of being mentally ill, just so they can invade your house and confiscate what ever they please. This is exactly what Joseph Stalin did, why not Joe Biden. They are both the same.

View attachment 936226
BUT HE IS A FOOL AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN. REMEMBER HIM HUGGING FOOL--WAITING BETO O'ROURKE

\

Joe Biden promises to put Beto O’Rourke in charge of gun control​

By
Social Links forMark Moore
Published March 3, 2020
Updated March 4, 2020,

Forum List

Back