Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

There was no violence in the mob, there was a few that had to fight for their lives or get crushed by the 200,000 people behind them. Once the walking barriers came down and the mob got more space to breath, we can see that the mob simply found a place to breath, and did not proceed forward. They stopped and looked back at the enormous crowd.
View attachment 941445
You are literally insane

You are literally insane
Post more photos, I am not looking for an argument at all. Have you ever been in a massive crowd. I have, when I was under 22 and in extremely good physical shape. The crowd alone will crush you.

This guy died of natural causes. I agree, aggravated by the immense crowd he spent hours fighting. I say he was not even hit or beaten.

Which of this can you help with. I dont have time to find pictures. There must be pictures of his beating and more pictures of the crowd.

Show me something and I will publicly apologize. I will eat crow and pull my foot out of my mouth. But with what is posted now, I just do not see that the crowd beat him to death. I dont care what anyone says, so help me out here. Post a picture or article.

On behalf of the brave Capitol Police -- fuck you.

220823170209-vid-thumb-jan6.jpg

trump-tweet.jpg

january-6-capitol-gty-thg-2-240104_1704487907604_hpEmbed_3x2.JPG

capitol-riot-police-trump-supporters-0114211.jpg
where did you get these photos

Nancy Pelosi, I do not doubt, was afraid. Yet, how could Congress had been in any sort of danger. Barbaric violent mobs of this size would of reduced the Capitol building to toothpicks. The mob was not violent. Of course, any group this large become a danger, to itself just because of the size. It is a miracle the mob did not trample its own to death.

And those up on the capitol, notice they are not entering the Capitol, they are looking out in amazement at the size of the crowd that has never been seen.

Anybody ever go to a concert, those in the front get crushed, and many have died. What we see here is hundreds of thousands of people, pushing those in the front, into the barriers, onto the Capitol steps. Every one trying to get close.

If nobody entered the Capitol, the mob would of crushed those in the front. I know concert mobs. Look, they are looking at the crowd! They are not attacking the Capitol. There is no room for them anywhere else.
View attachment 941411
One image out of context.

good for you

now continue with your conspiracy theory and Pelosi

There was no violence in the mob, there was a few that had to fight for their lives or get crushed by the 200,000 people behind them. Once the walking barriers came down and the mob got more space to breath, we can see that the mob simply found a place to breath, and did not proceed forward. They stopped and looked back at the enormous crowd.
View attachment 941445

140 police officers were injured. Trump's mob did million and a half dollars damage inside the Capitol. You're disgusting.

140 police officers were injured. Trump's mob did million and a half dollars damage inside the Capitol. You're disgusting.
Come on, partisanship aside lets discuss this.

I wont argue that it was not a mob.
I wont say a 140 police were hurt
I concede damage was done

That said, I bet 90 to 95% of the injuries were not assualt and battery.

Damage, I would say 15% was simply cause of the size of the ground.

And, arrest anyone who broke anything intentionally.

Charge anyone who pushed past police to get inside

Legitimate assaults and battery, of course charge them

No, but you can easily find the Doctor's report.That states that it was the professional opinion that the stroke was caused by the beating.

Duh...........

Medical Examiner Finds USCP Officer Brian Sicknick Died of Natural Causes​

The USCP accepts the findings from the District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes. This does not change the fact Officer Sicknick died in the line of duty, courageously defending Congress and the Capitol.

Nope, you are still wrong. I just checked, since you said the same thing 2 hours ago, nothing changed. I can post again for you. The linky thing below, you can click on it and see for yourself.

The Capitol Police Board oversees and supports the United States Capitol Police in its mission

Congress is in charge of Capitol Security.

LOL

Yeah, and there's still nothing in your link stating Congress is on charge of Capitol security. But it does state the CPB is in charge of the CP who are tasked with Capitol security...

Nancy Pelosi, I do not doubt, was afraid. Yet, how could Congress had been in any sort of danger. Barbaric violent mobs of this size would of reduced the Capitol building to toothpicks. The mob was not violent. Of course, any group this large become a danger, to itself just because of the size. It is a miracle the mob did not trample its own to death.

And those up on the capitol, notice they are not entering the Capitol, they are looking out in amazement at the size of the crowd that has never been seen.

Anybody ever go to a concert, those in the front get crushed, and many have died. What we see here is hundreds of thousands of people, pushing those in the front, into the barriers, onto the Capitol steps. Every one trying to get close.

If nobody entered the Capitol, the mob would of crushed those in the front. I know concert mobs. Look, they are looking at the crowd! They are not attacking the Capitol. There is no room for them anywhere else.
View attachment 941411

LOL

Not violent??

You're deranged.

main-qimg-a1d544f49453f7bb7da9c5bacd33d76c

Got a photo of the, "beaten so badly" body? There has to be a lot of photos of this, evidence.

The cop beaten so badly was officer fanone, who was beaten to within an inch of his life.

View attachment 941445

LOLOL

They had to fight for their life by assaulting police?

face-palm-gif.278959

Jan. 6th, 2021. The day Congress counted the Electoral College votes to determine who was president. Much happened, a rally and speech by President Trump, a march to the Capitol Building grounds, peaceful protests, a riot, assault and battery, vandalism, breaking and entering, trespass.

One of the many questions that arise from the events of this day is who was in charge of security of the Capitol building and grounds.

The Legislative Branch of Government which is Congress, is a separate and equal branch of government, which has sole jurisdiction over where they meet and conduct their constitutional duties.

This thread is not an argument, it is an archive of information.

Blaming Pelosi for Jan 6th is batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back