Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Pure speculation.
Yet, the National Guard was deployed along the street, up to the Capitol, in which Nancy Pelosi did not authorize the National Guard to enter.
The D.C. Mayor's National guard, that Bowser had helping metro police... unarmed, and which she had requested??

Well we are having fun, Faun is always wrong. It is the Capitol building and grounds, and that responsibility is the Speaker of the House, which is then delegated through laws the Speaker and the House create.

Oh? What am I wrong about?

The Speaker of the House is in charge of the House, not the Capitol. You don't know what you're talking about. That's why each chamber has a Sergeant-at-Arms on the CPB.

That was a year after he'd already testified the number was 10000.
Not an issue if Miller was able to deploy NG troops at 3:04pm that day......Kinda screws up your argument.

Very interesting his claims of being intimidated......

Last edited:
I never ever stated that an emergency was not declared, that was never a premise of my thread or any of my comments.

LOL

You kept highlighting the word, "emergency," in that law, pointing out how the CPB couldn't call for DCNG support until that happened and portraying Pelosi for being derelict for that not happening.

Oh? What am I wrong about?

The Speaker of the House is in charge of the House, not the Capitol. You don't know what you're talking about. That's why each chamber has a Sergeant-at-Arms on the CPB.
It is the Speaker of the House and the Representatives that have the sole responsibility to write the laws to protect the Capitol building and grounds, as well as Congress.

The Sergeant-at-Arms has the responsibility to follow the laws written. The Operating Procedures that are approved by the House Speaker and the Senate President.

Not an issue if Miller was able to deploy NG troops at 3:04pm that day......Kinda screws up your argument.

So? What does that have to do with the bullshit claim that days earlier, Trump requested as many as 20K troops?

It is the Speaker of the House and the Representatives that have the sole responsibility to write the laws to protect the Capitol building and grounds, as well as Congress.

The Sergeant-at-Arms has the responsibility to follow the laws written. The Operating Procedures that are approved by the House Speaker and the Senate President.

Where did I say otherwise?

The Capitol Police board oversees and supports the Capitol Police. Much different than being responsible. Congress is responsible. The House writes the law, the Senate votes on the law that is written.

The House doesn't initiate every bill. Regardless, the CPB is in charge of security. So who knows why you blame Pelosi?

There is a very important point to be made.

January 6th, is an election year issue. Jan 6th is in the courts. Jan 6th is being used to attempt to keep Trump off the ballot.

We have distractors claiming this issue is over and settled, in other words, they are saying, "we are right you are wrong, shut up"

The democrats are using Jan 6th and will continue using Jan 6th to try and win the election. Having all the information we can, in one thread, to me is very important.

The House doesn't initiate every bill. Regardless, the CPB is in charge of security. So who knows why you blame Pelosi?
I know, but it's fun. And I'm only here for fun.
Correct, the House does not initiate every bill that becomes law, the Senate does as well. Thank you for catching my error.
Now to get to your error. The CPB, Capitol Police Board is not in charge of security. Kind of like my lock on my door is not responsible for my security.
The Capitol Police Board oversees and supports the United States Capitol Police in its mission, and helps to advance coordination between the Department and the Sergeant at Arms of the House of Representatives and the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper of the Senate, in their law enforcement capacities, and the Congress.

Quote what it says about the VP's role...
Pence in this case. Not only did he have the authority and power to suspend the certification, but the duty to address the motion in the same sense that it becomes vital to the debate clause.

Correct, the House does not initiate every bill that becomes law, the Senate does as well. Thank you for catching my error.
Now to get to your error. The CPB, Capitol Police Board is not in charge of security. Kind of like my lock on my door is not responsible for my security.
The Capitol Police Board oversees and supports the United States Capitol Police in its mission, and helps to advance coordination between the Department and the Sergeant at Arms of the House of Representatives and the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper of the Senate, in their law enforcement capacities, and the Congress.

I've gotta say:

bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

Forum List

Back