Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

I've gotta say:
yep, you sure do, and I am here to correct you

Capitol Police Board​

The Capitol Police Board oversees and supports the United States Capitol Police in its mission, and helps to advance coordination between the Department and the Sergeant at Arms of the House of Representatives and the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper of the Senate, in their law enforcement capacities, and the Congress.

Correct, the House does not initiate every bill that becomes law, the Senate does as well. Thank you for catching my error.
Now to get to your error. The CPB, Capitol Police Board is not in charge of security. Kind of like my lock on my door is not responsible for my security.
The Capitol Police Board oversees and supports the United States Capitol Police in its mission, and helps to advance coordination between the Department and the Sergeant at Arms of the House of Representatives and the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper of the Senate, in their law enforcement capacities, and the Congress.

Of course they are. You keep posting 2 U.S. §1970 (even though you've been posting the current version, not the one from 1.6.21), and it states in non-emergencies, the CPB requests executive assistance as needed. They only need to check with appropriate members of Congress (which is for appropriations).

Of course they are. You keep posting 2 U.S. §1970 (even though you've been posting the current version, not the one from 1.6.21), and it states in non-emergencies, the CPB requests executive assistance as needed. They only need to check with appropriate members of Congress (which is for appropriations).
Which has nothing to do with the post you just responded to. You have a problem understanding another post you should make sure you have the right one. You screwed up again.

Which has nothing to do with the post you just responded to. You have a problem understanding another post you should make sure you have the right one. You screwed up again.

It has to do with the CPB is in charge of Capitol security, which actually does have something to do with your post, even though you don't realize what that something is.

The commanding officer of the d c national guard publicly stated that he was never given any orders by trump to be ready to deploy. Trump's claims that he had ordered them to be ready in case they were needed are complete lies.

The commanding officer of the d c national guard publicly stated that he was never given any orders by trump to be ready to deploy. Trump's claims that he had ordered them to be ready in case they were needed are complete lies.
Yet, they were not only ready to be deployed, they were deployed. They were also attached to the Metro Police.

Pelosi never needed the National Guard. They could of stopped the crowd any time they wanted. And did.

Of course, there were security procedures in place to stop this, that we are not allowed to see. Developed before the last riot, that got held back a riot that was much more destructive and dangerous.

It has to do with the CPB is in charge of Capitol security, which actually does have something to do with your post, even though you don't realize what that something is.
Nope, you are still wrong. I just checked, since you said the same thing 2 hours ago, nothing changed. I can post again for you. The linky thing below, you can click on it and see for yourself.

The Capitol Police Board oversees and supports the United States Capitol Police in its mission

Congress is in charge of Capitol Security.

Can you dispute the claims made by Patel and Miller.....?

200w.gif

Can you dispute the claims made by Patel and Miller.....?
crustydainty? he/she is not here to articulate a thought
I just quoted every post crustydainty made, I think you asked a rhetorical question but just for fun, look who he/she is
This thread is nothing but a conspiracy theory.
Your thread is nuts.
I wonder how many constitutional scholars are using Krazy elektra 's shit? :laughing0301:
This thread is not an argument, it is an archive of information.
really now. wtf is this thread still not in the Taunting Arena?
Trump’s Appeal - basest instincts: sordid, mean, immoral, unscrupulous, unseemly, vulgar, tawdry, cheap, degenerate, depraved, corrupt, dis honorable, contemptible, petty, shameful, abhorrent, disgusting.
Maybe you should contact a member of the GOP leadership and volunteer to be their top investigator?
Conspiracy theory alert!
Speculating and consistently inferring nefarious motives of people in Congress is -- conspiracy theorizing.
Hannity? May as well be quoting Tucker who won a lawsuit against him claiming nobody believes what he says is honest, and fair, or balanced , or even true.
conspiracy thinking is dangerous.
I've gotta say:

Nancy Pelosi, I do not doubt, was afraid. Yet, how could Congress had been in any sort of danger. Barbaric violent mobs of this size would of reduced the Capitol building to toothpicks. The mob was not violent. Of course, any group this large become a danger, to itself just because of the size. It is a miracle the mob did not trample its own to death.

And those up on the capitol, notice they are not entering the Capitol, they are looking out in amazement at the size of the crowd that has never been seen.

Anybody ever go to a concert, those in the front get crushed, and many have died. What we see here is hundreds of thousands of people, pushing those in the front, into the barriers, onto the Capitol steps. Every one trying to get close.

If nobody entered the Capitol, the mob would of crushed those in the front. I know concert mobs. Look, they are looking at the crowd! They are not attacking the Capitol. There is no room for them anywhere else.
1714733001665.png

Nancy Pelosi, I do not doubt, was afraid. Yet, how could Congress had been in any sort of danger. Barbaric violent mobs of this size would of reduced the Capitol building to toothpicks. The mob was not violent. Of course, any group this large become a danger, to itself just because of the size. It is a miracle the mob did not trample its own to death.

And those up on the capitol, notice they are not entering the Capitol, they are looking out in amazement at the size of the crowd that has never been seen.

Anybody ever go to a concert, those in the front get crushed, and many have died. What we see here is hundreds of thousands of people, pushing those in the front, into the barriers, onto the Capitol steps. Every one trying to get close.

If nobody entered the Capitol, the mob would of crushed those in the front. I know concert mobs. Look, they are looking at the crowd! They are not attacking the Capitol. There is no room for them anywhere else.
View attachment 941411
Tell that to the police officers they attacked and the family of the officer who was beaten so badly he had a stroke and died. Most of them were non-violent but a good number of them went there intending violence from the start. The Proud Boys were officially deemed a terrorist group because the FBI found encrypted messages online where their members were planning the attack and specially stating they they needed to take out capital police officers to get to members of congress.

Got a photo of the, "beaten so badly" body? There has to be a lot of photos of this, evidence.
No, but you can easily find the Doctor's report.That states that it was the professional opinion that the stroke was caused by the beating.

No, but you can easily find the Doctor's report.That states that it was the professional opinion that the stroke was caused by the beating.
A chronic smoker increases the risk of stroke dramatically. Had the officer took care of his health, or sat behind a desk, he would still be alive.

I followed Pelosi for years, she always is the dominate, alpha, compared to any equal republican in the senate. There is much we do not know, not have the Emergency Plan to Protect the Capitol. I am going to address that later. Not for the sake of argument. More because I want all my links, to the .gov sites, here.

Pelosi isn't responsible for what Trump did. No other US president has incited a riot or tried to overturn an election with mob violence.

A chronic smoker increases the risk of stroke dramatically. Had the officer took care of his health, or sat behind a desk, he would still be alive.

Now you're blaming the police officer? You're really a disgusting deplorable.

Did you know in advance that Trump would incite the mob to violence?
There was no violence in the mob, there was a few that had to fight for their lives or get crushed by the 200,000 people behind them. Once the walking barriers came down and the mob got more space to breath, we can see that the mob simply found a place to breath, and did not proceed forward. They stopped and looked back at the enormous crowd.
1714741723263.png

Forum List

Back