KJP claims grocery prices have gone down under Biden.

It does when it changes, dupe. Yesterday’s weather forecast has certainly expired.

But if you look at the first article, it was updated this month, so it’s current.

The other articles back that up as reference.

This article is current and says that restaurant prices are up and grocery prices flatlined after ticking down slightly for one month. Certainly not the “substantial” decline the White House post is claiming.

But if you look at the first article, it was updated this month, so it’s current.

This article is current and says that restaurant prices are up and grocery prices flatlined after ticking down slightly for one month. Certainly not the “substantial” decline the White House post is claiming.
While wages continue to grow which of course continues to close the gap as my post explained.

Again. Prices at any given store is not the US economy. The economic health is measured as a whole and not by your shopping experiences.

Perhaps you should examine why your earnings are no longer sufficient for your needs and adjust accordingly.

Grocery prices are not down at all.

It takes $1.22 in 2024 to buy what $1.00 did in 2020.

KJP, and board Dimwingers are full of shit.

Buying power of $1.00 since 2020​

Below are calculations of equivalent buying power for Food and beverages, over time, for $1 beginning in 2020. Each of the amounts below is equivalent in terms of what it could buy at the time:

YearUSD ValueInflation Rate
2020$1.003.34%
2021$1.043.82%
2022$1.149.58%
2023$1.205.66%
2024$1.221.60%*

Blatant lie. Funny thing is, many in the Bidenista Cult will believe it.

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

Honestly, yes, she is the most productive liar in the history of history.

But does she understand that going up by a big number and then coming down by a smaller number is still an increase?
Does she understand that a decline in the rate of increase is still an increase.

I think that the probability of either of those is zero.

Blatant lie. Funny thing is, many in the Bidenista Cult will believe it.

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

KJP can say these things because dem voters are brainwashed useful idiots that believe what they’re told. It really is that simple

While wages continue to grow which of course continues to close the gap as my post explained.

Again. Prices at any given store is not the US economy. The economic health is measured as a whole and not by your shopping experiences.

Perhaps you should examine why your earnings are no longer sufficient for your needs and adjust accordingly.
That is what Democrats would say about Republicans decades ago. Now you are the so-called elites.

She said they went up and have come down. That isnt controversial.
Fucking leftists, they'd deny they had a mother if it meant defending their Demonicrats.

When the fuck did they come down? For 2021 through 2023. Inflation has continued since.
001.JPG

Haha wages might grow, but real wages fail. The dollar is worth less today, way less…this is why a record number of Americans are worse off since your demafacist took over four years ago and declared war on the working class

Forum List

Back