Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

No, a sellout.

I'm sick amd tred of you white right wing bitches who say all kinds of terrible things about other whites who have a diferent opinion but wanrt us to agree with blacks who sound just llike white supremacists. So shut the fuck up with that bullshit.
So Carson is a white supremacists?

Your quarrel is with the Africans who rounded you all up.
With your extra tendon, we could have never caught you.
No, my quarrel is with the whites who implented Jim Crow and who are racists today. Because what happened in Africa is not the way you described and 90 percent of the slaves who were here when the civil war started were born and BRED in America.

No, my quarrel is with the whites wh implented [sic] Jim Crow and who are racists today. Because what happened in Africa is not the way you described and 90 percent of the slaves who were here when the civil war started were born and BRED in America.

So your quarrel was and is with the democrats.

Just a man that chose not to be a democrat. See how he has been treated for years.
No, he's an Uncle Tom. There are black Republicans who get respect in the black community, but they aren't the ones getting shoved in our faces by the Republican party because they refuse to sell out.

No, my quarrel is with the whites who implented Jim Crow and who are racists today. Because what happened in Africa is not the way you described and 90 percent of the slaves who were here when the civil war started were born and BRED in America.

Yeah that breeding thing.

I know that we wanted sturdy women, but good god.

What's behind the rise in undocumented Indian immigrants crossing U.S. borders on foot​

There were almost 97,000 encounters with Indian migrants in the U.S. over the past year, nearly a fivefold increase from the same period from 2019 to 2020, when there were almost 20,000.

The racism is indeed apparent. You are white and republblican so you want to excuse it. There is no context to ignore. Biden created the lowest black unemployment in history so immigrants aren't taking jobs from blacks. You have not faced racism, so don't tell me what I see isn't so.

Who said I was white? We’ve been down this road before. Does you assuming I’m white make it easier to make and argument?

You have no idea what my skin color is, I’ve never stated in any way what that might be. The fact that you assume I’m white based on my disagreeing with you is prejudice…

And no, just because you want to believe everything is about racism doesn’t make it so. There IS context there, you just choose to be blind to it. The fact that he even HAD to say “black jobs” (which are just normal every person jobs), is the fault of all democrats, THEY turned every thing into race and identity politics.

Trump wasn’t insinuating that somehow there are certain jobs for black people and certain jobs for white people, you are just looking for an excuse to be mad, so you conjured that up in your head.

If you are an author, then you know what context is, so you’re smart enough to know when it’s there. If you really believe Trump was talking about different classes of jobs, then you are being willfully blind.

Illegals are pushed into poor black and Hispanic neighborhoods. As a result they become DIRECT COMPETITION for the jobs available in those communities. They aren't moving to the middle class or affluent neighborhoods and taking the computer and executive jobs.

Is IM2 suggesting that these black people are so stupid they can't figure that out?

Last edited:
Illegals are pushed into poor black and Hispanic neighborhoods. As a result they become DIRECT COMPETITION for the jobs available in those communities. They aren't moving to the middle class or affluent neighborhoods and taking the computer and executive jobs.

Is IM2 suggesting that these black people are so stupid they can't figure that out?
Plus, they are also direct competition for the low-end rents in those areas, as well.

There is an area about five miles from me with scores of modest garden apartments, and which used to be almost exclusively black and Hispanic, with lawns that were kept and curbs free of trash. Now, it is exclusively Hispanic, full of illegals, with no English speakers (try going into the McDonalds there and ordering in English), and the place is strewn with trash, babies sitting in the dirty curbs with diapers, and the lawns full of junk.

And what does it cost to live in such a utopia? I just checked one of the buildings, and the rent STARTS at $2300 a month for a 1-bedroom on the bottom floor.

And don’t even start on how the rating of the public school has crashed. Where the area USED TO BE an area working class blacks could afford, and send their kids to an OKish school, now it is rated a 2.

And yet, people like IM2 will, for some inexplicable reason, argue to allow more illegals in. Mystifying.

Who said I was white? We’ve been down this road before. Does you assuming I’m white make it easier to make and argument?

You have no idea what my skin color is, I’ve never stated in any way what that might be. The fact that you assume I’m white based on my disagreeing with you is prejudice…

And no, just because you want to believe everything is about racism doesn’t make it so. There IS context there, you just choose to be blind to it. The fact that he even HAD to say “black jobs” (which are just normal every person jobs), is the fault of all democrats, THEY turned every thing into race and identity politics.

Trump wasn’t insinuating that somehow there are certain jobs for black people and certain jobs for white people, you are just looking for an excuse to be mad, so you conjured that up in your head.

If you are an author, then you know what context is, so you’re smart enough to know when it’s there. If you really believe Trump was talking about different classes of jobs, then you are being willfully blind.
Outstanding post!

Forum List

Back