Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

I've heard them all say African American job's, but no problem unless one says black job's which is absolutely no difference.

How is that different than separating black unemployment, education and wages from the rest of the population? Isn't that just how the govt thinks?

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

It was one of many stupid things the orange bag O' shit says.

Keep in mind, Trump only said this in the context of when Biden was talking about BLACK HEALTH CARE , BLACK student loans, and BLACK 10,000 dollar tax credits for first time BLACK home buyers. Saying what he was going to do for Black people

So then Trump was responding about job loss due to immigration, and his take that it was Biden who had caused the inflation in the first place. You don't have to agree with that, but you should all get off your 'racist' High Horse. When Trump talked about Black jobs, it was in context with what was already said... BIDEN brought up race first.

Use some context, you fraud. The words didn't appear out of nowhere. It was used by the orange bag O' shit as an alarmist trope, saying illegals are taking 'Black/Hispanic jobs'. It was stupid. It doesn't make any sense outside of a racist dog whistle.

Besides my last post, keep in mind... what your saying here is BS. You say Trump was making an alarmist Trope because he mentioned RACE? and black jobs? like that was his choice? It was actually the moderator, who took them down that path with her questions about Black voters to Biden.

So in that context, though its true that illegals take jobs away from whites, the questioning as set up by the moderator was all about black voters. Try going back and watching that clip again.

Keep in mind, Trump only said this in the context of when Biden was talking about BLACK HEALTH CARE , BLACK student loans, and BLACK 10,000 dollar tax credits for first time BLACK home buyers. Saying what he was going to do for Black people
No, I believe differently. That ^^^ is fucking propaganda.

So then Trump was responding about job loss due to immigration, and his take that it was Biden who had caused the inflation in the first place. You don't have to agree with that, but you should all get off your 'racist' High Horse. When Trump talked about Black jobs, it was in context with what was already said... BIDEN brought up race first.
It doesn't matter when trump said this. Biden didn't cause the inflation. Biden made it so black unemployment was at a record low. So immigration wasn'ttaking shit from blacks. The excuses for trump get real, real old.

Besides my last post, keep in mind... what your saying here is BS. You say Trump was making an alarmist Trope because he mentioned RACE? and black jobs? like that was his choice? It was actually the moderator, who took them down that path with her questions about Black voters to Biden.
Yeah. You're playing the victim here. It sucks. Boo. :rolleyes: Be better.
So in that context, though its true that illegals take jobs away from whites, the questioning as set up by the moderator was all about black voters.
Negative. The orange bag O' shit responded how he responded. This is your personal interpretation of the events. Nobody really gives any fucks about it. :dunno:

No, I believe differently. That ^^^ is fucking propaganda.
Biden was saying what he has done for blacks. Not what he was going to do, except for child care. Imiigration isn't taking jobs from blacks, not when black unemployment was at a record low. So trump was indeed race baiting. He said immigrants were taking black jobs. Now I don't want hear or read jack squat from the people who for the last 4 years have continue to talk about when Biden said, "if you don't now the dfference between me and trunp, you ain't black," or have conflated the statement to: "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black." No excuses, because at least what Biden said, we were saying to each other. There is no such a thing as black jobs, and if immigrants are taking jobs from blacks, they are taking them from whites. Trump never made the comment about immigrants taking white jobs in regard to immigration. So stop defending that racist pos.

Biden was saying what he has done for blacks. Not what he was going to do, except for child care. Imiigration isn't taking jobs from blacks, not when black unemployment was at a record low. So trump was indeed race baiting. He said immigrants were taking black jobs. Now I don't want hear or read jack squat from the people who for the last 4 years have continue to talk about when Biden said, "if you don't now the dfference between me and trunp, you ain't black," or have conflated the statement to: "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black." No excuses, because at least what Biden said, we were saying to each other. There is no such a thing as black jobs, and if immigrants are taking jobs from blacks, they are taking them from whites. Trump never made the comment about immigrants taking white jobs in regard to immigration. So stop defending that racist pos.
I completely agree with that stance. But Welcome to Populism. It sucks. :rolleyes:

No, it’s really not. You’re just intentionally ignoring context.
The racism is indeed apparent. You are white and republblican so you want to excuse it. There is no context to ignore. Biden created the lowest black unemployment in history so immigrants aren't taking jobs from blacks. You have not faced racism, so don't tell me what I see isn't so.

Yeah. You're playing the victim here. It sucks. Boo. :rolleyes: Be better.

Negative. The orange bag O' shit responded how he responded. This is your personal interpretation of the events. Nobody really gives any fucks about it. :dunno:

Ahh I see. everyone elses view is a "personal interpretation".... your view is NOT an interpretation! ohh yeah right.
So you deny the moderator brought up race huh?

Ahh I see. everyone elses view is a "personal interpretation".... your view is NOT an interpretation! ohh yeah right.
So you deny the moderator brought up race huh?
It doesn't matter what the moderator bought up. That is no excuse for what trump said.

Forum List

Back