Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

They are jobs available in the black neighborhoods... but they are being filled with migrants right now...

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

He doesn't fking know. He just blabs.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Why are you so violent? I'd never physically attack someone for their physical beliefs but you want to physically assault someone.

Win on the issues. Biden had an easy job and he allowed and open border, signed the I.R.A and Paris Accord. This is the main reason for so much of Americas pain today.
Haha, what a steaming pile of crap.

Biden said nothing about black jobs.
Would it have been any different if either of them would have said "African American" job's instead of black job's ?

Nope !!!

You know what the hell he means or meant, but he's not your guy so you cherry pick and foam at the mouth over anything that you think you can find something on.

Why are you so violent? I'd never physically attack someone for their physical beliefs but you want to physically assault someone.

Win on the issues. Biden had an easy job and he allowed and open border, signed the I.R.A and Paris Accord. This is the main reason for so much of Americas pain today.
There is no open border. Canada has more of an open border than here. What Biden signed helped America.

Would it have been any different if either of them would have said "African American" job's instead of black job's ?

Nope !!!

You know what the hell he means or meant, but he's not your guy so you cherry pick and foam at the mouth over anything that you think you can find something on.
That's the problem. I DO know what he meant. There are no such thing as black jobs. And if he had said African American jobs, it would have been just as racist.

No, as I said, they are going to urban areas which as I said is more cosmopolitan.

What would be racist would be to provide economic advantages and/or based on race rather than broad socio-economic need.
What has been racist is the provision of economic advantages to whites that have been happening from the begining of this country.

Biden set a record for lowest black unempoyment. Illegals are not taking jobs from blacks.

Yes, that is it. And that's what Trump meant. So if I was Biden I'd use what Trump said every day.
Bull shite, he just knows that many black Americans that haven't made it to Middle class stature yet, and the same for hispanics and other's, that they tend to rely on job market's not being overrun by illegals that are like modern day slaves for the rich elites. Black's are working their way out of low level job's (just like many races do), but many haven't arrived just yet, so they rely on all levels of employment to help them progress before such available employment helps the illegals instead.

The facts are the facts, and if you don't want to live in reality then someone please help you.

Sure, pretend you don't know how it works, I've seen it enough the last few years.

Dems in particular exploit black voters and divide them from America. You are one America but politicians can't operate that way anymore.
Stop lyiing about American Democrats. The people dividing America are the racists, sexists, misogynists, LGBTQphobes and xenophobes.

Bull shite, he just knows that many black Americans that haven't made it to Middle class stature yet, and the same for hispanics and other's, that they tend to rely on job market's not being overrun by illegals that are like modern day slaves for the rich elites. Black's are working their way out of low level job's (just like many races do), but many haven't arrived just yet, so they rely on all levels of employment to help them progress before such available employment helps the illegals instead.

The facts are the facts, and if you don't want to live in reality then someone please help you.
Trump knows that he has discriminated against blacks and that he thinks blacks are lower than whites. Biden set a record for black unemployment. The black/white wealth gap has been reduced because of Biden. More black businsses have opened because of Biden. So just ike every word Trunp spoke last night, what he said was a lie. The facts are the fact, not the white --- opinion.

Last edited:
Trump knows that he has discriminated against blacks and that he thinks blacks are lower than whites. Biden set a record for black unemployment. The black//white wealth gap has been reduced because of Biden. More black businsses have opened because of Biden. So just ike every word Trunp spoke last night, what he said was a lie. The facts are the fact, not the white --- opinion.

Helter Skelter Saquon?

Let me repeat,

BIDEN PRODUCED THE LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

There may be more blacks working, but their average wages are lower than under Trump. Add inflation in the mix, and even the blacks that are working are worse off than under Trump. But hey, keep drinking that kool aid.

Forum List

Back