🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KJP claims grocery prices have gone down under Biden.

Pfff easy for the rich person to say. F that butch cheeto puff haired idiot. I just hope all these quotes comeback to bite them November 5th. Let's not forget when that carrot head jen psaki said to "drink margaritas and practice kickboxing" while that shortage disaster happened while inflation was skyrocketing.

Pfff easy for the rich person to say. F that butch cheeto puff haired idiot. I just hope all these quotes comeback to bite them November 5th. Let's not forget when that carrot head jen psaki said to "drink margaritas and practice kickboxing" while that shortage disaster happened while inflation was skyrocketing.
Apparently you were just as broke in 2019 as a week’s worth of groceries cost the same number of worked hours now as then.

It’s looking more likely that you can’t afford anything because you might be dumb.

You dumb fucking leftard asshole, EVERYONE goes to the grocery store. EVERYONE goes to the gas station. EVERYONE knows the truth.

Everyone knows that leftards are lying scum.
What kind of morons struggle in a good economy?
Marginal idiots, of course.
Hilarious.

Blatant lie. Funny thing is, many in the Bidenista Cult will believe it.

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

As Ron white would say:

“Buuuuuullllllshiiiiiiiit!”

Grocery prices are way up

Blatant lie. Funny thing is, many in the Bidenista Cult will believe it.

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

She's an election denier and an insurrectionist. Hopefully, Trump will prosecute her.

Forum List

Back