KJP claims grocery prices have gone down under Biden.

It’s all smoke and mirrors. Take a box of pasta for 2.10 you get a pound. A company will drop the price to 2 a box but also reduce the amount down to 3/4 a pound. Now someone like KJP can truthfully say a box of pasta is less expensive, because it is. They ignore you’re getting less and the price per pound actually went up.

She said they went up and have come down. That isnt controversial.

Sure thing you phony-e-baloney.

That is like saying you have gangrene, and your hands are cut off, but hey, your guy has stopped it in its tracks. So now, just deal with the fact your hands are gone!

The Left is ridiculous. They spin faster than Beanie and Cecil. They have to, lol.

But, I would NEVER tell them they have lost, or are screwed. How could any of us tell them that?

They are all in! They know, they either have to win, or they are screwed. They know, the very best thing they can do is get rid of Trump. They do not want 50% of the population standing against them; they are NOT stupid. If Trump goes away, who picks up the mantra, and who else can stand against their attacks? Honestly, nobody! The Left will collapse the opposition, and then insist that everything was always moving their way.

Much to the chagrin of some of you, I have NEVER been a supporter of Trump. Not because he is awful, but rather because it would be sooooooooooo much easier to get another GOPer elected.

The question is--------->if we elect another GOPer, what do we get 90% of the time? SOMEONE who tries to get along, to GO along. When their term is done, we actually have gone bassackwards!

And sooooooo, I am in on Trump! I still think he is the wrong person, but while we all claim our bullpen is full, we know instinctively that with these people when we win, we lose.

It is up to all of us to PUSH Trump over the finish line. The alternative, is to let Biden win, and quickly have Khamala take over. The question is NOT if you want Biden or Trump; but rather, do you want Trump or Khamala!

If that doesn't lite a fire under your a**, then all conservatives and GOPers deserve what they get.

Blatant lie. Funny thing is, many in the Bidenista Cult will believe it.

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

Don't believe our lying eyes ...

She has to be the worst spokesperson in history, for the worst President in history.
I'm guessing Snopes found this to be true, and will get around to calling it a lie in about 4 years.

She's funny. First, prices are 20%-25% higher than when Biden took office.

Second, while some prices have come down on certain items over the last year, even those prices are higher than when Biden first took office.

If I were Orange Man and were ''debating'' President Tater, I would ask him how much he thinks a regular loaf of bread cost in America.

She's funny. First, prices are 20%-25% higher than when Biden took office.

Second, while some prices have come down on certain items over the last year, even those prices are higher than when Biden first took office.

Which is their biggest problem... well, one of them... While inflation may be down, until the prices at the grocery store return to where they were four years ago(which we all know will never happen), the economy will continue to be perceived as being fucked...

They would be better served if they acknowledged this fact.

Truth doesn't matter to the faithful on either side. They will embrace lies even when they know they are being lied to. Just a quirk of human nature for too many.

Derp…

Update: Grocery Price Inflation Has Cooled Substantially​

Derp…

So, you bought the moron’s lies. You are so so stupid you think prices going up not as fast equals prices going down.

Thanks for your input you mindless Bidenista Cultist drone. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Derp…

More leftard LIES.

Hey dumb shit, if the press secretary lies then so does the administration.

Duh... der dee der

Forum List

Back