Increase in lice in border states not attributed to illegals...

Yo, Obama controls all aspects of Government, you think he would say all of the recent diseases over the last six months is because of illegals from a Third World Country? NOT!!! I just hope they find him guilty of treason!!!

"GTP"
democrats-charles-barkley-poor-people-154366367392.jpeg

Yo, Obama controls all aspects of Government, you think he would say all of the recent diseases over the last six months is because of illegals from a Third World Country? NOT!!! I just hope they find him guilty of treason!!!

"GTP"

YoYo, Obama has caused every disease from the dawn of time.

All idiot RWs know that.

Try to keep up, dummy.

Yo, I don`t think I`ve ran across someone as stupid as you on this board, but it`s close?

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg

"GTP"

All idiot RWs know that.

Try to keep up, dummy.

Yo, I don`t think I`ve ran across someone as stupid as you on this board, but it`s close?

"GTP"
View attachment 47886

"YoYo, I don`t think I`ve rUn across..."

Fixed it for you, dummy.

:)

"GTP"

All idiot RWs know that.

Try to keep up, dummy.

"GTP"
View attachment 47886

"YoYo, I don`t think I`ve rUn across..."

Fixed it for you, dummy.

:)

Yo, I didn`t realize there were so many kids running around on this board!

"GTP"
Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg

Forum List

Back