lets stop illegals and increase legal immigration

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I believe we should increase legal immigration that vats people first that want to work in america. I think we should close our borders to illegals. I think 5-8 million per year legal green cards should be the goal for our economic and population interest. We can then add about 10 thousand border agents and deport within weeks of people that don't meet the standards. We shouldn't allow a free for all of people that aint vatted but must allow people to come to america to work and to better our society under our standards.

I think we should cap asylums to 100k per year and these people could of course get into the line for a greencard after a few years of working and paying taxes.

At the end of the day we need a growing population and not one that is getting older like Japan. We need youth.

I believe we should increase legal immigration that vats people first that want to work in america. I think we should close our borders to illegals. I think 5-8 million per year legal green cards should be the goal for our economic and population interest. We can then add about 10 thousand border agents and deport within weeks of people that don't meet the standards. We shouldn't allow a free for all of people that aint vatted but must allow people to come to america to work and to better our society under our standards.

I think we should cap asylums to 100k per year and these people could of course get into the line for a greencard after a few years of working and paying taxes.

That's Trump's plan.

At the end of the day we need a growing population and not one that is getting older like Japan. We need youth.
Democrats believe no human is illegal.

A vote for democrats is a vote for more illegal immigration and the WEF takeover known as the great reset.

Democrats = WEF

If we wish to remain a great power at the top of economies on this planet we can't have a decreasing population. This is how we grow.
Yep, sure hope the "newcomers" brought their checkbooks.

1710965790842.png

Keep it under control, not creating more green cards than the the job market can handle. :eusa_whistle:

lets stop illegal immigration and be very careful who we allow in legally.

eurotrash like harry windsor, afrikaan billionaires like musk, and aussie propagandists like murdoch are of such low character that it seems we are gathering the scum of every shithole continent north of the ross ice shelf.

tighten up that immigration law , mr biden!.

No.

I have a much better idea.

How about we close the US to all immigration? At 330 million we are full. We don't need anymore.

Only have immigration for legitimate marriages, adoption and maybe a few hundred each year of high income producers.

That is the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back