India diplomat indicted, asked to leave U.S.

He had no choice. The alternative was just too painful. Not even obama was ready to scrap the entire international relationship for one crminal maid. The maid is still charged with various crimes in India. She can't go back.

You are to stupid to try to explain simple facts to, go play in the road.

who cares besides the fact you can use this to bash Obama with this...You seriously dont give a shit.

Go find a plastic bag with a twisty and then go play in the road.

why and miss out on watching you flail around trying to prove whatever you trying to prove? Besides i recycle and that wouldnt be good use of a bag,

let me guess, you wake up each morning and have a healthy glass of Bleach.

who cares besides the fact you can use this to bash Obama with this...You seriously dont give a shit.

why and miss out on watching you flail around trying to prove whatever you trying to prove? Besides i recycle and that wouldnt be good use of a bag,

Beyond you being so stupid that an IQ of 30 is twice yours, what other claim do you have to greatness?

Beyond you being so stupid that an IQ of 30 is twice yours, what other claim do you have to greatness?

i can bounce a ball...Which is more than you can do.

i can bounce a ball...Which is more than you can do.

Why dont you go chase a ball into busy traffic and leave adults to discuss things? They prove their point and your response is:
1) No, you're wrong. When that doesnt work it becomes
2) So what? When that doesnt work it becomes
3) You're stupid.
I think you're the stupid one here, you dick.

Unbelievable first they fuck up and strip search her then they allow her to walk on the charges. Obama is a fool. His Administration is foolish and dangerous. To stupid to get anything right.

Nothing we could do. She has diplomatic immunity. From the article in the OP:

A U.S. government official said Washington accepted a request by India to accredit the diplomat, Devyani Khobragade, at the United Nations and then asked New Delhi to waive the diplomatic immunity that status conferred. India denied the request, leading Washington to ask for her departure, the official said.

Finally.
the idiots in NYC screw up BIG and it took over a month - kudos for Indians to keep the pressure up and lately ADDING to it( it took banning expats from the embassy club to finally get the info to the WH :lol: ) - so this retarded administration made the right decision.
after breaking all the china in the shop :rolleyes:

Yep. After all this, the US was forced to do what they should have done in the beginning. Now not only was the US forced to do the right thing, but the authorities complelely fucked up the relationship with India.

Fucked up relationship? Seriously dude?

This is India:

images

This is where you call when your computer crashes.

Look you retard I know reading articles is not your THING, But she had no diplomatic immunity to the charges as the deputy the State department granted the request to move her to the UN which retroactively gave her immunity. Then they ask India to waive it, which of course they did not. So NOW she gets to walk.

next time actually read the article and pay attention to what is going on.

where do you think i got the quote? From your link i read...Holy shit you are fucking stupid.

no she doesnt get to walk, the story isnt over yet.

She did NOT have immunity now she does, all they can do is kick her out of the Country. You people are beyond stupid.

Do you really want this woman in one of our prisons eating on our dime? Really?

Unbelievable first they fuck up and strip search her then they allow her to walk on the charges. Obama is a fool. His Administration is foolish and dangerous. To stupid to get anything right.

The admin had to follow the law.

She was asked to leave the country, which she will.

More interesting to me is the fate of the foreign slave.

She did NOT have immunity at her original posting, the US ALLOWED her to gain immunity after she was charged.

Again, do you really want her in an American prison eating on the American taxpayers?

Wasn't this about the enslavement of a young woman brought to America?

Slavery is against the fourteenth Amendment, isn't it? It says, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their http://www.usconstitution.net/glossary.html#JURISjurisdiction."

I'm against slavery and therefore support the request that the offender leave the country and her slave set free as long as she is on American soil as a message to anybody who comes here, regardless of status.

I regret any alleged mistreatment of an Indian diplomat. Her strip search was over the top, but has nothing to do with bringing a house slave into this free country which is against our Constitution.

He had no choice. The alternative was just too painful. Not even obama was ready to scrap the entire international relationship for one crminal maid. The maid is still charged with various crimes in India. She can't go back.

Yes, she CAN go back. The US is not here to keep their criminals out of jail.

Slavery is against the fourteenth Amendment, isn't it? It says, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their http://www.usconstitution.net/glossary.html#JURISjurisdiction."

I'm against slavery and therefore support the request that the offender leave the country and her slave set free as long as she is on American soil as a message to anybody who comes here, regardless of status.

I regret any alleged mistreatment of an Indian diplomat. Her strip search was over the top, but has nothing to do with bringing a house slave into this free country which is against our Constitution.

The maid needs to go back to. Their country. Their laws. The maid is a criminal in her own country. That is not justification to keep her here. She should just go back and face the music.

The "slave" agreed to the wages, could quit any time she wanted and is under indictment in India for extortion.

I am sorry, but this is BULLSHIT.

nobody was ENSLAVED.

a woman which is charged for SEVERAL criminal DEEDS in India decided she can make a big story on stupidity of the American taxpayer and gullibility of the media and general public and made LYING allegations in the US against her employer, who helped her bring her family to the US ( nice slavery, LOL)

Nobody chained her - if she did not like the pay which she agreed upon - she could have walked away.
simple, isn't it?

Slavery is against the fourteenth Amendment, isn't it? It says, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

The maid needs to go back to. Their country. Their laws. The maid is a criminal in her own country. That is not justification to keep her here. She should just go back and face the music.
That may be so. However, if she truly were a criminal, why did a diplomat bring her here as a slave which is against the US Constitution?

Yes, she CAN go back. The US is not here to keep their criminals out of jail.

Yes she can go back and be met by handcuffs when the plane lands. The maid got a witness visa and was able to bring her whole family here in anticipation of the case against the diplomat. Maybe the skank and her family will now be deported.

Forum List

Back