🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Indictment of suspect in Benghazi attack debunks the Obama tale

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Holy crap they are now agreeing with those who said it wasn't about no damn video, they being the administration.

The Obama administration’s just-released criminal complaint against the alleged mastermind of the Benghazi terrorist attacks provides a final contradiction to its own evolving explanations for what happened that day.

The Justice Department’s indictment spells out a calculated conspiracy by Ahmed Abu Khatallah and associates to attack the U.S. diplomatic mission and CIA annex, which killed four Americans. The indictment might be viewed as a death knell for a theory that the attack resulted from a spontaneous protest against a U.S.-produced video.

Read more: Indictment of suspect in Benghazi attack Ahmed Abu Khatallah debunks the Obama tale - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

I COULD be viewed as a death knell for the video BS but won't.

This Sociopath President can lie about any and everything because of his race( he has a get out of jail free card) and everyone knows it.. His lunatic fringe have made certain to isolate him from any repercussions, responsibility- for anything that he does..

This Sociopath President can lie about any and everything because of his race( he has a get out of jail free card) and everyone knows it.. His lunatic fringe have made certain to isolate him from any repercussions, responsibility- for anything that he does..

Actually I think it has more to do with his party affiliation more then race. After all the left and the MSM protected the first black president, Clinton. But I do believe Obama won two elections for that reason with the state of the economy there can be no other reason.

Forum List

Back