Innocent couple get visited by feds for searching on google.

Now days they don't need warrants.
Especially if they think you are destroying evidence in your home. Now a convenient excuse, used to do as they please.
They just break down the door if you refuse.

At least then you can sue the living shit out of them...that lady's husband just proved he is a sheep...I got the greatest feeling EVER than telling a pig he couldn't enter my home because some nosy pos neighbor called cops because my kids were yelling/playing and they thought they were being hurt...fucking tards.

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

What's that?

Oh...that's just the government shredding the constitution.

Did you guys bother to read the corrections that contradict her story?

It was Nassau County cops, not the FBI - and it's very unlikely that the tip came from google search history.

Since that doesn't feed your "the government is out to get me" meme, I'm fairly certain you guys will ignore this, too.

How did anyone know what they were looking for. obama has assured us that individual records aren't being looked at.

How did anyone know what they were looking for. obama has assured us that individual records aren't being looked at.

The lady is claiming she was targeted because of their search history. There is nothing to back that claim up.

This is exactly why snooping on Americans should never happen. As far as we know the snooping came from the NSA program which was searching for certain keywords and the feds sent the local cops to check it out. True, I have no proof of that, but I have no proof otherwise either. If the NSA program did not exist than I wouldn't have to question it in the first place.

What a fucking relief! They couldn't track the Russian Brothers even after Putin dropped a dime on them but people googling backpack and pressure cooker get a knock on the door

Did they have a warrant to check the Goggle searches?

Last edited:
Innocent Couple Visited by Feds After Google Searching for Backpacks and Pressure Cookers - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Jesus fucking christ....oh and lady tell your moronic husband NEVER EVER let cops in your home without a warrant.

From your link dumbass.

see updates at bottom that contradict Catalano's claim that the search was a result of her Google history

Some idiots will believe anything. After all if it's on the internet it must be true!

I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me. True story bro.

Forum List

Back