🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Insane! Reckless family decorates their front lawn with fully functional assault weapons!

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
What is wrong with these people? Don't they know how dangerous this is? Anyone walking by could pick up one of these weapons and use it to kill someone. Why should they be allowed to have such easy access to these dangerous weapons? It's time to wake up America.

Brilliant-Ways-to-Decorate-Large-Frontyard-with-Plants-also-Chic-Landscaping-with-Rocks.jpg

they have enough rocks out there for Ramadan in Jerusalem----I don't see the AK's

• Banned
they have enough rocks out there for Ramadan in Jerusalem----I don't see the AK's

We have to stop the religious violence. We cannot allow those assault weapons to be used to bludgeon people to death simply because they want to eat a snack during the middle of the day. Everyone gets hungry.

We have to stop the religious violence. We cannot allow those assault weapons to be used to bludgeon people to death simply because they want to eat a snack during the middle of the day. Everyone gets hungry.

EVERYONE??? nope---not allowed to say
"EVERYONE"-----it's a generalization---

• Banned

Never trust a man who never gets hungry. He secretly steals your bread when you're not looking.

Never trust a man who never gets hungry. He secretly steals your bread when you're not looking.

yet another forbidden GENERALIZATION----painting all skinny guys with one brushstroke

I am having stone pillar lights built right now, so it went right over my head...lol.......

Thing is most cowards that stand behind a gun to kill mass people wouldn't be able to pick one of those rocks up...

I am having stone pillar lights built right now, so it went right over my head...lol.......

Thing is most cowards that stand behind a gun to kill mass people wouldn't be able to pick one of those rocks up...
Stone pillar lights............So the entire pillar made of stone lights up....

slate-decoration-stone-pillar-culture-slate-pillar-outdoorslate-stone-pillar-promotional-style-nature-stone-slate-pillars-rusty-slate-stone-pillar-chinese-slate-pillar-p323252-2s.jpg

Something like this..One on each side of my driveway, and one on the walkway...I am deciding now what kind of lights to put on top, like a hurricane lamp .. We did our driveway in stone as well...
It is popular right now.. I stressed out trying to get the right colors...Once it is set , it is there mistakes and all for a long time...I think it is going to look pretty.. Now that the California drought is better everyone is redoing our yards...brown lawns and all.
I will take a picture for you when I am done..

slate-decoration-stone-pillar-culture-slate-pillar-outdoorslate-stone-pillar-promotional-style-nature-stone-slate-pillars-rusty-slate-stone-pillar-chinese-slate-pillar-p323252-2s.jpg

Something like this..One on each side of my driveway, and one on the walkway...I am deciding now what kind of lights to put on top, like a hurricane lamp .. We did our driveway in stone as well...
It is popular right now.. I stressed out trying to get the right colors...Once it is set , it is there mistakes and all for a long time...I think it is going to look pretty.. Now that the California drought is better everyone is redoing our yards...brown lawns and all.
I will take a picture for you when I am done..

I have done that sort of stuff for almost 40 years..

Pillars are usually attached to a wall, where as a post/column is free standing..That is all the free masonry definition you are allocated for today..

Forum List

Back