Insane video shows Biden’s brain break on live TV. He claims he warned Israel not to move on Israel. Huh?

Israel has been preparing for an Iranian attack since the Shah was deposed. Israel with it's dying breath would obliterate Tehran. Iran's odds improve if it attacks the United States directly.
Their dying breathe could be what's coming if Iran strikes back with full fury and force. Read my messages and you'll see that I've been warning against just that. Nobody wants that to happen. Iran would suffer a similar fate if it does.

America's meddling in the ME and especially meddling in Russia's vital interests must stop! The situation only gets worse for America's plans of hegemony as other nations step up.

Frankly, we're now living in a potentially better world in which no superpower or rough nation such as the Zionist regime, can dictate to all the others.

He seems to be mentally compromised. “I WARNED ISRAEL NOT TO MOVE ON HAIFA”? WHAT THE HECK?

He warned Israel not to attack Israel? HOLY CRAP.

Compare that speech to his 2012 DNC speech:

Hmmm….I detect a difference in cognition.

Can Joe run a robust campaign?
Oh, come on. Bush Jr. misspoke worse than Biden has. There are plenty of valid criticisms to make of Biden. We don't need to get so petty as to pounce on innocent misstatements.

Their dying breathe could be what's coming if Iran strikes back with full fury and force. Read my messages and you'll see that I've been warning against just that. Nobody wants that to happen. Iran would suffer a similar fate if it does.

America's meddling in the ME and especially meddling in Russia's vital interests must stop! The situation only gets worse for America's plans of hegemony as other nations step up.

Frankly, we're now living in a potentially better world in which no superpower or rough nation such as the Zionist regime, can dictate to all the others.
Iran will not strike Israel. Iran will strike the US secure that there would be no serious strike back.

Dude is fucking gone. When will he be forced to step aside?

The US has no leader.

Oh cool, another "my candidate is not as demented as yours" thread.

These are so much fun!

Iran will not strike Israel. Iran will strike the US secure that there would be no serious strike back.
Things have changed since the massive warning attack by Iran and there's now great fear that Iran will launch everything they have against the Zionist regime.

The Zionists won't be able to ignore that and neither will America.

Russia and China have clearly threatened if American gets involve in a massive attack against Iran!

Hence, the power to escalate has been stripped from the Zionist regime. Nobody should be thinking that regime is content to leave it that way.

The Zionists may have already lit the fuse on the first nuclear weapon on Iran! America and Biden know that it won't go unanswered. Even India has sent warnings that it won't be left unanswered.

This is fuckwad Biden's affirmative action war.

We are presently led by the least able to lead. It might well take a major war to dislodge these incompetents from their Fixodent glued perches.

CRS can be as debilitating as TDS

Can’t speak on his own
Often gets lost as to where he is standing and his immediate surroundings
If he wins he would be closer to 90 than 80 at end of term
Showers with minors in puberty
Smells hair of the 7 and under bunch
Unclear about which wife and children died and how
A total package of general befuddlement and totally orchestrated by handlers for day to day routine

Forum List

Back