Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

That didn't wash at the Einsatzgruppen trials, evidence has come to light of massacres at the hospitals in Gaza, even hospital staff Doctors etc with hand tied with their heads blown off, those Israeli gangsters will pay.
Most of it was Hamas, and it is slowly dying and will be gone by 1 June.

Why would Hamas murder Doctors in a Gaza hospital? you sound bonkers.
You sound bonkers saying IDF is murdering doctors, particularly after the Hamas murder raid last October.

Hamas is being executed person by person. It's like Iwo Jima and Okinawa: both sides when taken prisoner did not survive to get to enemy headquarters for interrogation.

Most of it was Hamas, and it is slowly dying and will be gone by 1 June.
Why would Hamas murder Doctors in a Gaza hospital? you sound bonkers.
People get tired of entitled little shits. Then the little shits wonder why

Raised horribly wrong
Do you think that about the students protesting against the Vietnam War? including the ones beaten by the police at the democratic convention in Chicago and the ones shot dead by the National guard at Kent state? some of you people continue to be on the wrong side of history time and time again.

That didn't wash at the Einsatzgruppen trials, evidence has come to light of massacres at the hospitals in Gaza, even hospital staff Doctors etc with hand tied with their heads blown off, those Israeli gangsters will pay.
Israel has already paid for Hamas instigation . These barbarian Hamas are unique that they will kill their own and have their own fake medical agency report that Israel did it

You sound bonkers saying IDF is murdering doctors, particularly after the Hamas murder raid last October.

Hamas is being executed person by person. It's like Iwo Jima and Okinawa: both sides when taken prisoner did not survive to get to enemy headquarters for interrogation.
This isn't Iwo Jima you idiot, my Uncle was involved in the battle of Okinawa on board HMS Victorious aircraft carrier, the air strikes the aircraft carried out were not against Hospitals, and the Kamikaze attack on his ship were not carried out by Doctors.

They've had enough, and since they know the school administrators, and local law enforcement, are not going to stand up and take action, they've decided to act.
BRAVO! :eusa_clap:
They will have to withstand the media fake charges of wounding the teenagers feelings when they stuff them in trash cans so that actual students can attend class

We learned our lesson the last time.

And this time we are getting guns.

You are getting guns??? This increase in attacks on Jews has been going on since 2015. The Hamas War has been going on for more than 6 months, and there's already been 2 Congressional Hearings on anti-semitism Hearings in Congress. What exactly are you waiting for????

And just a reminder - the student who was tazed at UCLA was attacked by a RIGHT WING COUNTER DEMONSTRATOR. Your Trump Cult buddies are the ones who tazed the Jewish Student.

This isn't Iwo Jima you idiot, my Uncle was involved in the battle of Okinawa on board HMS Victorious aircraft carrier, the air strikes the aircraft carried out were not against Hospitals, and the Kamikaze attack on his ship were not carried out by Doctors.
We are talking about both sides killing prisoners, which they are. Respect to your Uncle, and to my father at Okinawa, who saw murdered American and Japanese prisoners.

Hamas are acting like wild animals and being shot like them.

You either were poorly educated or you did not want to learn.
This is all we need to know, US and its the same in the UK, Politicians bought and paid for by the Israelis, it isn't Russians or Chinese who interfered in elections its the Israelis.
Americans should wake up.

I think some of the posters in this forum are paid employees of that propaganda arm.
We know there are paid trolls but I cant get updates anymore as all the impartial or conservative leaning administrators were let go. I know the 4 digits were used and the misspell with numbers to identify and be able to dog whistle en mass.

Forum List

Back