Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

Well no surprise there, Zionists are very violent and the Police at the University are no better.

The West Bank and Gaza Strip are territories that have been at the center of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for decades. The issue of whether they are part of the historical land of Israel is a highly contentious and complex one.

From a historical perspective, the land of Israel has been inhabited by various peoples over the centuries, including Jews, Muslims, and Christians. The West Bank and Gaza Strip have been under different rulers throughout history, including the Ottoman Empire and the British Mandate before the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948.

Israel considers the West Bank to be part of its biblical and historical homeland, citing religious and historical ties to the land. However, the status of the West Bank and Gaza Strip is disputed internationally, with many countries and organizations viewing them as occupied Palestinian territories.

Ultimately, the question of whether the West Bank and Gaza Strip are part of the historical land of Israel is a deeply complex and politically charged issue that remains unresolved and subject to ongoing negotiations and conflict.

In the Middle East, Jews and Palestinians have been killing each other for so long now. The protests in the universities across America are now the new episodes of West Bank & Gaza. Will you enjoy watching the bloody wars in the universities, really? :)

And think of the timing!! Jews are being subjected to an atmosphere like that found in 1939 Germany on liberal campuses nationwide, with Palestinian-type beings assaulting them, blocking their entry, forcing them to walk in the curb, shouting Nazi sentiments at them….and NOW O’Biden wants to being in MORE Palestinians?!
You are quite the drama queen. The Nazis did a lot more than force people to walk on the curb.

Many people: students, Jewish people, Arab Americans, etc. are peacefully protesting against that war criminal Netanyahu. The Israelis have targeted civilians. Over 100,000 have been killed or injured in a few months.

Last edited:
You are quite the drama queen. The Nazis did a lot more than force people to walk on the curb.

Many people: students, Jewish people, Arab Americans are peacefully protesting against that war criminal Netanyahu. The Israelis have targeted civilians. Over 100,000 have been killed or injured in a few months.

All directly attributable to Hamas.

I looked at the video of all of the demonstrations and encampments last night and I didn't see a single banner, sign or "pro-Hamas" button on anyone. I saw hundreds of "Free Palestine" signs and posters.

This is why you are being completely dishonest and trying to mislead people. It's all you Trump Humpers know. That's because the FACTS are never on your side.
You are ignoring the connections between "Free Palestine" and Hamas. The first cannot happen until Hamas is dead and gone.

I don't remember that.
No one does.
Look at the facts:

Forum List

Back