Insane video shows Biden’s brain break on live TV. He claims he warned Israel not to move on Israel. Huh?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

He seems to be mentally compromised. “I WARNED ISRAEL NOT TO MOVE ON HAIFA”? WHAT THE HECK?

He warned Israel not to attack Israel? HOLY CRAP.

Compare that speech to his 2012 DNC speech:

Hmmm….I detect a difference in cognition.

Can Joe run a robust campaign?

Cult, watch those 2 videos and then look in the mirror and say, “Joe Biden is in perfect mental health” without laughing.

I dont think you can do it. Give it a try.

1713452185810.gif

He seems to be mentally compromised. “I WARNED ISRAEL NOT TO MOVE ON HAIFA”? WHAT THE HECK?

He warned Israel not to attack Israel? HOLY CRAP.

Compare that speech to his 2012 DNC speech:

Hmmm….I detect a difference in cognition.

Can Joe run a robust campaign?

Biden campaign is trying the use the excuse that President Trump will be convicted of a crime, so Joe wont have to debate a criminal. I beg to differ that Joe Bribem is the criminal and President Trump shouldnt have to debate that sad sack of shit, but the country needs to know how bad Joe Bribem mental awareness really is that bad.

If you are on the side chanting “DEATH TO AMERICA.” WHILE IN MICHIGAN….you are probably pretty stupid.

You are voting with people who want to see the death of america. They fucking SAY IT…..WE SHOULD BELIEVE THEM, RIGHT?

When you vote with people who chant DEATH TO AMERICA…YOU OBVIOUSLY AGREE.

Lets go cult. We all know you see this thread.

Why are you ignoring it? Why are you too @🐱🐈‍⬛ to admit Biden is senile AF.

WE ALL KNOW YOU SEE IT. YOU ARE LYING TRASH.

He fears the consequences for the Zionist regime, and if Iran causing a very large amount of deaths and damage, how America has to become involved.

Then what?

Of course he may be miscalculating and the Zionist regime could defend very effectively?

Cult be like: “That group shouting ’DEATH TO AMERICA’ really speaks to me. I identify with their message. I also hate America and want America to die.”

When your peeps shout DEATH TO AMERICA…you have made a mistake.

He fears the consequences for the Zionist regime, and if Iran causing a very large amount of deaths and damage, how America has to become involved.

Then what?

Of course he may be miscalculating and the Zionist regime could defend very effectively?
Israel has been preparing for an Iranian attack since the Shah was deposed. Israel with it's dying breath would obliterate Tehran. Iran's odds improve if it attacks the United States directly.

Forum List

Back