Interesting story and relevant too - Protecting borders at its core

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
John Chau chose to break the law and enter a secluded Island. A missionary with a screw loose: Problem for him is this tribe protects their border, and the only penalty is death. American missionary wrote 'God sheltered me' before trip turned deadly

For those who desire U.S. open borders and free-flowing definitions of "asylum", perhaps they can explain why our laws are meaningless by heir doctrine, while these people are righteous.

Other than that what an incredible people. Scientists suspect they're what remains of the first people in Asia. Video at 3:40ish tells me the narrator would make a great U.S. progressive "we must make them one of us". Rare footage one of the last uncontacted tribes who kill strangers on sight
amazon-tribe-main.jpg

Last edited:
John Chau chose to break the law and enter a secluded Island. A missionary with a screw loose: Problem for him is this tribe protects their border, and the only penalty is death. American missionary wrote 'God sheltered me' before trip turned deadly

For those who desire U.S. open borders and free-flowing definitions of "asylum", perhaps they can explain why our laws are meaningless by heir doctrine, while these people are righteous.

Other than that what an incredible people. Scientists suspect they're what remains of the first people in Asia. Video at 3:40ish tells me the narrator would make a great U.S. progressive "we must make them one of us". Rare footage one of the last uncontacted tribes who kill strangers on sight
amazon-tribe-main.jpg

Shit, the Mexicrats will probably want to import those villagers on the notion that we need “cheap labor”.

Not a word huh progressives? It's not so much that you're cowards, it's more you depend on others to sound your talking points.

Forum List

Back