Iran general: ‘Our hands are on the trigger’ to destroy Israel

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Revolutionary Guard air force chief quoted as saying his forces are ready to act as soon as they receive the order

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF

March 11, 2014, 6:54 pm

The air force commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps was quoted by Iran’s Fars news agency as saying Tuesday that Iran’s military has its finger on the trigger to destroy Israel as soon as it receives the order to do so.

In an article headlined “IRGC Commander: Iran’s Finger on Trigger to Destroy Zionist Regime,” Fars wrote that Brigadier General Hossein Salami had declared that Iranian military commanders are prepared to attack and destroy the Zionist regime of Israel as soon as they receive such an order. “Today, we can destroy every spot which is under the Zionist regime’s control with any volume of fire power (that we want) right from here,” Fars quoted Salami as telling a conference in Tehran Tuesday on “The Islamic World’s Role in the Geometry of the World Power.”

Iranian leaders regularly issue threats against Israel and the United States, but the wording ascribed to Salami on Tuesday was particularly aggressive.

“Islam has given us this wish, capacity and power to destroy the Zionist regime so that our hands will remain on the trigger from 1,400 kilometers away for the day when such an incident (confrontation with Israel) takes place,” he was also quoted saying in the speech.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-general-our-hands-are-on-the-trigger-to-destroy-israel/

You Bush haters will be ecstatic at this news!

You see, the last time the USA faced a situation where Israel's existence was believed to be threatened was right before we invaded Iraq. I believe we invaded for several reasons. We usually have more than one reason for doing most important or complex things. Foreign policy is always serving more than one agenda.

Anyway, I believe we sought to prevent Israel from defending herself against Iraq's WMD's (which Saddam bluffed about having.)

But Bush ain't around to keep Israel from defending herself.

So, you Bush haters will be gladdened to know Obama WILL NOT employ Bushian tactics to save Israel nor the rest of the Middle East nor most any one or anything else.

Don't be surprised if some morning soon, if the entire M.E. is ablaze, that you'll suddenly gain a decided fondness for "41."

Israel doesn't sit idly by when an existential threat is poised and aimed at them from anywhere...ESPECIALLY by nations which have vowed Her destruction.

Let's see how long it takes before WE feel the impact of Israel's probable act of self defense to comes.

Last edited:
The problem with countries like Iran is that their politics are so screwed that public figures feel the need to say stupid things like this. The Iranian airforce has nothing on the Israeli air force, I know this, you know this and this general knows this but he has to maintain a pretence for political face. Still I'm sure this gives Israel appologists something to point to when the terrorist murders of Iranian scientists is being condemned. And the world keep on a turnin'

Revolutionary Guard air force chief quoted as saying his forces are ready to act as soon as they receive the order

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF

The air force commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps was quoted by Iran’s Fars news agency as saying Tuesday that Iran’s military has its finger on the trigger to destroy Israel as soon as it receives the order to do so.

In an article headlined “IRGC Commander: Iran’s Finger on Trigger to Destroy Zionist Regime,” Fars wrote that Brigadier General Hossein Salami had declared that Iranian military commanders are prepared to attack and destroy the Zionist regime of Israel as soon as they receive such an order. “Today, we can destroy every spot which is under the Zionist regime’s control with any volume of fire power (that we want) right from here,” Fars quoted Salami as telling a conference in Tehran Tuesday on “The Islamic World’s Role in the Geometry of the World Power.”

Iranian leaders regularly issue threats against Israel and the United States, but the wording ascribed to Salami on Tuesday was particularly aggressive.

“Islam has given us this wish, capacity and power to destroy the Zionist regime so that our hands will remain on the trigger from 1,400 kilometers away for the day when such an incident (confrontation with Israel) takes place,” he was also quoted saying in the speech.

Iran general: 'Our hands are on the trigger' to destroy Israel | The Times of Israel

You see, the last time the USA faced a situation where Israel's existence was believed to be threatened was right before we invaded Iraq. I believe we invaded for several reasons. We usually have more than one reason for doing most important or complex things. Foreign policy is always serving more than one agenda.

Anyway, I believe we sought to prevent Israel from defending herself against Iraq's WMD's (which Saddam bluffed about having.)

So, you Bush haters will be gladdened to know Obama WILL NOT employ Bushian tactics to save Israel nor the rest of the Middle East nor most any one or anything else.

Don't be surprised if some morning soon, if the entire M.E. is ablaze, that you'll suddenly gain a decided fondness for "41."

Israel doesn't sit idly by when an existential threat is poised and aimed at them from anywhere...ESPECIALLY by nations which have vowed Her destruction.

Let's see how long it takes before WE feel the impact of Israel's probable act of self defense to comes.

Persia just pisses everybody off. Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great, US and Israel, they just don't get it. Keep trash talking and eventually someone's gonna come and lop your head off.

The problem with countries like Iran is that their politics are so screwed that public figures feel the need to say stupid things like this. The Iranian airforce has nothing on the Israeli air force, I know this, you know this and this general knows this but he has to maintain a pretence for political face. Still I'm sure this gives Israel appologists something to point to when the terrorist murders of Iranian scientists is being condemned. And the world keep on a turnin'

I dont recall there being any proof that Israel was behind those killings. Just Peculation and typical 'the Mossad did it!!'

I'm guessing somewhere in your pinhead you are feeling like an apologist for the Iranians and are projecting that silliness on others.

Farsnews
english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx

TEHRAN (FNA)- Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami underlined that Iranian military commanders are prepared to attack and destroy the Zionist regime of Israel as soon as they receive such an order.

“Today, we can destroy every spot which is under the Zionist regime's control with any volume of fire power (that we want) right from here,” Salami said, addressing a conference in Tehran on Tuesday dubbed ‘the Islamic World's Role in the Geometry of the World Power’.

“Islam has given us this wish, capacity and power to destroy the Zionist regime so that our hands will remain on the trigger from 1,400km away for the day when such an incident (confrontation with Israel) takes place,” he added.

Salami reminded that Iran is not the only country which enjoys such a capability, as even the artilleries of a number of other (Muslim) countries can also target and attack the Zionist regime today.

In relevant remarks in November, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei warned Iran’s enemies to avoid even thinking of any aggressive move against the country, stressing that the Iranian Armed Forces are ready to give such a crushing response to any threat that aggressors will never forget................

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Barack Obama

I dont recall there being any proof that Israel was behind those killings. Just Peculation and typical 'the Mossad did it!!'

Don't be willfully naive.

Now we all know that there are Iranians living there who are not happy with their government, and the Kurds are certainly not that happy with what is going on so I guess it is Manchester who is naive if he just bypasses those two groups because he wants to blame it on the Israeli Jews. Nobody really knows just whom was behind this, but it is so convenient for some to just blame it on one group because of their feelings toward that group.

Now we all know that there are Iranians living there who are not happy with their government, and the Kurds are certainly not that happy with what is going on so I guess it is Manchester who is naive if he just bypasses those two groups because he wants to blame it on the Israeli Jews. Nobody really knows just whom was behind this, but it is so convenient for some to just blame it on one group because of their feelings toward that group.

Yeah, maybe it's the Iranian secret services killing Iranian nuclear scientists.

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF

Iran general: 'Our hands are on the trigger' to destroy Israel | The Times of Israel

Pretty sure a Persian general said something similar each time Persia was then devastated in reply. The Greeks, Alexander the Great, Ghengis Khan, etc. Guess it's been a while and they've forgotten such lessons. (rings schoolbell) Time for another lesson I think.

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Barack Obama
That's our Fearless Leader you're exposing, S.J. You're a marked man!

Yeah, maybe it's the Iranian secret services killing Iranian nuclear scientists.

I guess Mr. Manchester is the type who just wants to blame the Jews for everything. He would never think that there are those in Iran other than Jews who dislike the current regime. My goodness, my own neighbor, a Muslim, was jailed in Iran and beaten just because he was a singer. Good thing he was able to bribe himself out and was able to escaoe from Iran. Perhaps Mr. Manchester can tell us, for instance, how happy the Kurds are with Iran that they would never harm Iranian scientists. By the way, there was an interview with a Muslim comedian in my local paper a couple of years ago. In the interview, he told the reporter that every time he goes back to Iran to visit, his cousins ask him how can they get to America to live. That certainly tells you what some Muslims think about their country if they want to leave that glorious Islamic Republic of Iran.

Don't be ignorantly ANTI SEMITIC or stupidly NAZI JEW HATING

Forum List

Back