Ironically, now that Elliot Page has a heterosexual relationship, he divorces his wife Emma Portner

Maybe Elliot's looking for a woman who is attracted to his masculine physique?

Or maybe you're babbling about something that is neither any of your business, nor do you have the slightest clue about?

But that's never stopped you before.

If celebrities didn't want people talking about their relationships, they wouldn't publish them in the gossip sheets.

Or maybe you're babbling about something that is neither any of your business, nor do you have the slightest clue about?

But that's never stopped you before.

If celebrities didn't want people talking about their relationships, they wouldn't publish them in the gossip sheets.

You have every right to babble ignorantly about people you don't know, have never spoken to, nor been in the same room with.

Just as I have every right to point and laugh at you while you prattle on about a topic you know jack shit about.

If it's not my business, why is it in the newspaper?

Your opinion about a relationship you know nothing about between people you've never met......is in the newspaper?

Or are you just babbling about something you know jack shit about?

Um, again.

I'm confused. I had to look up Elliot Page. What popped up was a picture of two bland looking women. Could someone explain OP's reference to masculinity ?

Elliot Page reminds me of Mr/Ms Garrison from South Park they way it's acting

EDIT - just seen someone make the same point a few comments previous

1316618149317_9650276.png

Someone call the Circus and report that two of their exhibits escaped from the Freak Show.

Why do we care?

I don't even know who those guys are.

That's exactly why they put it in the papers. So that you DO know who they are. Celebrities are interested in publicity, if everyone ignored this story and others like it, these gals probably wouldn't have bothered turning LGBTQ in the first place.

Forum List

Back