IRS Official Lois Lerner Refuses to Testify - Pleads the 5th

This is gonna get good. She starts off by testifying to ger innocence, effectively waiving her 5th amendment right, and then proceeds to plead the 5th.

Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth, Refuses To Answer Questions On IRS Scandal - YouTube

Brazen IRS Official Lois Lerner Refuses To Testify In Scandal Hearings After She Waives Her 5th Amendment Right

I wouldn't have dismissed her.

I would have asked her all the questions I needed to ask and let her plead the 5th on each one.

This is gonna get good. She starts off by testifying to ger innocence, effectively waiving her 5th amendment right, and then proceeds to plead the 5th.

Lois Lerner Takes The Fifth, Refuses To Answer Questions On IRS Scandal - YouTube

Brazen IRS Official Lois Lerner Refuses To Testify In Scandal Hearings After She Waives Her 5th Amendment Right

I wouldn't have dismissed her.

I would have asked her all the questions I needed to ask and let her plead the 5th on each one.

I agree. I think Issa decided against it so that the media doesn't make it look like they were just being mean or exploiting her decision.

She had already started answering questions when she confirmed the statement was hers.

She should have been held in Contempt.

Next, a special prosecutor.

The Insiders: A special prosecutor in the IRS matter is inevitable

This administration’s management of the Obama Internal Revenue Service scandal so far consists of a slow-walking, rolling disclosure of facts; equal parts equivocation, amnesia and indignation from IRS witnesses; deer-in-the-headlights non-responses by the White House press secretary; parsed, lawyerly statements from the president himself; and now one of the central key players is taking the Fifth. And all this comes from what the president claimed would be the “most transparent administration ever…”
If we give the president the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows the truth is going to come out, the question remains: Does the administration appoint the special prosecutor sooner or later?

Issa will bring her back she did waive her fifth amendment rights I just heard *sighs* lol I was about to assume and wisely they're all nwo communists

The SC Trey ?? said when she made that statement she waived her right to the 5th amendment. I would call her back and force her to testify

Forum List

Back