Is a deadly pathogen being created for population control?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I guess Gates and Fauci are being sued for creating a deadly pathogen... which they justify by saying they have to create this monster to try to find ways to kill it or something to that dumbass effect...

Oh, they had to do it so as to understand how pathogens work... Yeh, and we all just believe everything y'all say because we be dumbasses...

Hitler would be so proud... Dr. Mengele, especially

I haven't read this whole article yet, but will read it by tomorrow

I guess Gates and Fauci are being sued for creating a deadly pathogen... which they justify by saying they have to create this monster to try to find ways to kill it or something to that dumbass effect...

Oh, they had to do it so as to understand how pathogens work... Yeh, and we all just believe everything y'all say because we be dumbasses...

This has been going on since the US army gave Indians blankets with smallpox on the surface. Before that the Europeans did this to other invaders.

I worked in an area that dealt with these kind of things in the early 1980's as we demilitarized our chemical stockpiles of weapons. This has been going on for a very long time. WE banned the practices that Fauci and China used to create COVID 19. Now with mRNA technologies they can build weapons to take out specific types of people. The US just used their populace to test it. Had our bodies attacked themselves, which is highly likely with these, they would be using bull dozers to create graves.

Could you imagine if Trump had said the same thing?

This has been going on since the US army gave Indians blankets with smallpox on the surface. Before that the Europeans did this to other invaders.

I worked in an area that dealt with these kind of things in the early 1980's as we demilitarized our chemical stockpiles of weapons. This has been going on for a very long time. WE banned the practices that Fauci and China used to create COVID 19. Now with mRNA technologies they can build weapons to take out specific types of people. The US just used their populace to test it. Had our bodies attacked themselves, which is highly likely with these, they would be using bull dozers to create graves.
It's Nazi German all over again.

Did we really think we destroyed it forever? How naive.... Human nature is disgusting and vile. So tell me, all you heathens out there... Tell me again, why we do not need Jesus...

or the pro-,life Church He founded...

+

Aux Contraire, vous et dement.
It was the British that gave Indians blankets contaminated with smallpox, long before the Revolutionary War.

Last edited:

your late to the party,the awake on here have knonw doe two years all about gates and fauchi and how the elite are trying to depopulate the world with vaccines.

Forum List

Back