IS it time to cancel all Flights to the Ebola hot zone

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has activated emergency response containment status to Level 1 – CDC central command center (pictured below) now activated. WHO in emergency meeting considering declaration of “P.H.E.I.C” (Public Health Emergency Of Immediate International Concern)More than 30,000 people of Liberian descent live in Minnesota. Hundreds of U.S. Liberians are desperately trying to purchase tickets to get their family out of Africa and into the United States UPDATE ? CDC Activates Defcon 1 ? Nigerian Ebola Patient Was Not Initially Quarantined ? Nurse Dies and Five Others Infected As Result ? Region Death Toll Now 932 With 45 Deaths In Past 72 Hours?. | The Last Refuge

Last edited:
zqmyxgm7aq5nigknd7vv.jpg

The US corporations doing tens of millions in business monthly may......object................

I would have to agree with that - I have not heard much of it although I read some reports the other day on the board indicating it was no threat to the US. I'm not so sure about that. I believe they need to re-evaluate what they are doing for the safety of the American people. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure as they say!

Forum List

Back