Is Joe Biden going to stick it out?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Been picking up some buzz on the net forums lately, maybe just conspiracy theory, That old Joe may not be sticking around for the rest of his term. Stop and think about this for a minute. How would that affect the elections? If he gives Harris the big chair for a couple of months before the election she almost has the power of the incumbency behind her at the polls. Is Nancy pelosi back down in DC with her back-knife?
Has Joe finally given them all the finger? When will the hole in the middle of Joe's back heal? Do you get the same feeling I do that the Biden camp is not interested in working for the Harris camp behind the scenes?

Jo
Joi

Been picking up some buzz on the net forums lately, maybe just conspiracy theory, That old Joe may not be sticking around for the rest of his term. Stop and think about this for a minute. How would that affect the elections? If he gives Harris the big chair for a couple of months before the election she almost has the power of the incumbency behind her at the polls. Is Nancy pelosi back down in DC with her back-knife?
Has Joe finally given them all the finger? When will the hole in the middle of Joe's back heal? Do you get the same feeling I do that the Biden camp is not interested in working for the Harris camp behind the scenes?

Jo
Joi
If her poll numbers keep dropping they will replace him with her. Hunters pardon will be the price she has to pay for it.

Jo
Joi
Joe wanted to hang around to pardon his drug-addict kid.

Jo
Joi
Hilarious

Many people tell me, eh.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In addition to pinching 8 year old girls' nipples, Biden could stick it out or in them and the libs would still defend him. Groomers all. Sickos.

sddefault.jpg

Is Joe Biden going to stick it out?

He has to, to pardon Hunter.
He can do that right now.
I still think the October Suprise will be FKH being installed as POTUS....It makes perfect sense when you consider it.
If her poll numbers keep dropping they will replace him with her. Hunters pardon will be the price she has to pay for it.
Joe wanted to hang around to pardon his drug-addict kid.

To make sense of all that garbage. Joe will not step down, and Harris will not 25th amendment him away.
If she becomes president, that means she has to split her time between campaigning and running the country.

As VP she has no official duties other than count the votes on January 6th. So is free to spend all her time campaigning.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back