Is Obama himself REPEALING obamacare?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sure looks that way. His 3 year delay in the employer mandate is just one more major obamacare feature pushed into the distant future. Look for everything to eventually be delayed till after the 2016 election.

In effect, yes he is.
If the Republicans a month ago would have offered up a bill to delay the employer mandate they would have been called haters and obstructionist.
Obama does it...... crickets.

In effect, yes he is.
If the Republicans a month ago would have offered up a bill to delay the employer mandate they would have been called haters and obstructionist.

That's exactly what did happen. One of the negotiation offerings was to delay certain portions of the law for a year. Obama and democrats baulked at such an idea and called republicans obstructionsit over it.

In effect, yes he is.

That's exactly what did happen. One of the negotiation offerings was to delay certain portions of the law for a year. Obama and democrats baulked at such an idea and called republicans obstructionsit over it.

Well there you go.

I agree that ObamaCare sucks just like ReaganCare and whatever is now occurring is pure partisan bullcrap on both sides.

It would be great, however all he is doing is delaying it from taking effect til after the elections to minimize the blow back on the democrats. just a political move to dodge the blame.

Obama thinks he's a God with a pen, a phone and weak minded nincompoops kissing his pah-toot.

• Banned
It would be great, however all he is doing is delaying it from taking effect til after the elections to minimize the blow back on the democrats. just a political move to dodge the blame.

Delaying it for years amounts to a repeal.

Sure looks that way. His 3 year delay in the employer mandate is just one more major obamacare feature pushed into the distant future. Look for everything to eventually be delayed till after the 2016 election.

Now if only those 6.5 million LIKED policies that were cancelled in the individual marketplace would come back to life.

139880_600.jpg

I agree that ObamaCare sucks just like ReaganCare and whatever is now occurring is pure partisan bullcrap on both sides.

There was a "Reagancare"?---:cuckoo: Funny but I was an adult when Reagan was President and I sure don't remember anything about a Reagancare.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I believe Truman was the first president to introduce national health care. But couldn't get it passed. I believe.

Forum List

Back