Is Obama most paranoid POTUS ever?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Nixon was supposedly "paranoid" for having an "enemies List" and for suggesting that the IRS audit his enemies, but he never actually ordered them to do so.

Obama called Republicans the enemy, he has the NSA spying on citizens, sent the IRS after the Tea Party and now this:

"President Barack Obama has ordered federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues based on behavioral profiling techniques that are not scientifically proven to work, according to experts and government documents."

Read more here: Linchpin for Obama’s plan to predict future leakers unproven, isn’t likely to work, experts say | McClatchy

paranoid ???????????? don't know.., BUT, i do know he is the most destructive presidunce to ever sit in the oral orifice, he hates America, Americans, Republicans, Conservatives, the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and everything good for U.S.

/
o-SATAN-OBAMA-570.jpg

need i say anything more ?

Nixon was supposedly "paranoid" for having an "enemies List" and for suggesting that the IRS audit his enemies, but he never actually ordered them to do so.

Obama called Republicans the enemy, he has the NSA spying on citizens, sent the IRS after the Tea Party and now this:

"President Barack Obama has ordered federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues based on behavioral profiling techniques that are not scientifically proven to work, according to experts and government documents."

Read more here: Linchpin for Obama’s plan to predict future leakers unproven, isn’t likely to work, experts say | McClatchy

he is not paranoid. it is a typical nature of the left to spy on everybody and be afraid of everybody - the most exemplary would be the tyrants Stalin and Hitler. Spying and reporting on a neighbor were solid everyday policies in both Government above all utopias.

I don't know if he's the most paranoid President.

He's certainly the shittiest President we've ever had.

I'm going to go one better and start doing that to my fellow Americans.

You're reported!

Actually, Nixon and Haldeman worked very hard to get the IRS to audit Nixon's enemies, but the IRS resisted.

They did get the IRS to audit a Washington Post lawyer three years in a row.

The NSA spying program began under the guy who invented the Department of Homeland Security. It was in all the papers in 2006. Perhaps you were still in nappies at the time. Or too busy fonding Bush's crotch to notice what he was up to above his waistline.

And I just love how you casually state Obama "sent the IRS after the Tea Party" as a fact. This is especially hilarious since in the same breath you just said Nixon never ordered the IRS to go after anyone. What a wonderfully obedient rube you are!

"My, what big lies you have, Grandmother!"

"The better to deceive you with, my dear."

I had a security clearance when I was on active duty, and was given the same directives. This is common sense stuff.

If you want real paranoia, see Bush's Operation TIPS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back