Is the fentanyl the illegals are bringing in making it into prescription drugs?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Just how are people dying of the fentanyl that Biden is allowing in? is it laced with “street drugs” or is it contaminating the legal supply of medicine?

From my research, it appears that only those illegally buying drugs from a drug dealer are at risk. (Not that they deserve to die, but still wondering if “regular” people are in danger as well.)

The same way they died when Trump let it in..
We didn’t have it anywhere NEAR the level under Trump, since he had the border under so much better control.

And you didn’t answer my question. Is it only those buying street drugs at risk?

We didn’t have it anywhere NEAR the level under Trump, since he had the border under so much better control.

And you didn’t answer my question. Is it only those buying street drugs at risk?
Yes, there was a death problem due to OD's on illegal pills during Trump, why would you deny that fact?
fig3od2020.jpg

18744.jpeg

Yes, there was a death problem due to OD's on illegal pills during Trump, why would you deny that fact?
fig3od2020.jpg

18744.jpeg
And it’s even worse under Biden, who is allowing 10x as many illegals in. Why would you deny that fact?

Anyway, the answer to my question was embedded in your answer. It’s illegal street drugs being impacted.

fig3od2020.jpg

18744.jpeg
I don't suppose you noticed the way it doubled under Barry, leveled out with DT before it exploded with the plandemic & Pedo Joe?

This chart shows DT was stopping it until the progs grabbed the wheel again.
This is an engineered crises brought to us by the same assholes that brought rona, inflation, moneypox & election fraud

Just how are people dying of the fentanyl that Biden is allowing in? is it laced with “street drugs” or is it contaminating the legal supply of medicine?

Please explain the process in which drugs smuggled over the border would make their way into legal medicine?

I can understand the confusion given the number of fake prescription drugs laced with Fentanyl. While all are illicit (think party drugs) many media outlets are not really fleshing that part out very well.

I have to admit, I am a cold hearted person because as far as I am concerned if someone chooses to do illicit drugs, whatever happens to them is all on them.

Fentanyl comes in the mail system from China ... why would the Mexican government bother making it when they have cocaine? ... and they can get fentanyl from China as well ...

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...

I have to admit, I am a cold hearted person because as far as I am concerned if someone chooses to do illicit drugs, whatever happens to them is all on them.
Well, I’m getting my answer. There is no contamination at the pharmacy.

I don't suppose you noticed the way it doubled under Barry, leveled out with DT before it exploded with the plandemic & Pedo Joe?

This chart shows DT was stopping it until the progs grabbed the wheel again.
This is an engineered crises brought to us by the same assholes that brought rona, inflation, moneypox & election fraud
Trump never stopped a damn thing just like the rest, save you sycophant fantasies for your alternate reality.

Forum List

Back