Is the MSM Covering Up Kamala Harris' Boozing?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
It seems quite obvious that she's a boozer.

Many people, like Scott Adams, who have dealt with boozers, say she has all the signs of being a boozer. And that would explain so very much. From her dreadful interpersonal dealings, to her stupid cackling so often at so many inappropriate times.

They are trying to foist a boozer on us and control her as they've controlled Biden.

This ain't "democracy", nor is it our Republic. It is a kakistocracy at work, with dolts like Schumer and Pelosi.

Last edited:
It seems quite obvious that she's a boozer.

Many people, like Scott Adams, who have dealt with boozers, say she has all the signs of being a boozer. And that would explain so very much. From her dreadful interpersonal dealings, to her stupid cackling so often at so many inappropriate times.

They are trying to foist a boozer on us and control her as they've controlled Biden.

This ain't "democracy", nor is it our Republic. It is a kakistocracy at work, with dolts like Schumer and Pelosi.

I've said she'll be a bigger puppet than xiden. She won't talk back like xiden has.

She's just trying to wash the taste of those hundreds of dirty dicks out of her mouth.

That is an image I must get burned out of my brain now!!!

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 2.42.52 PM.png

Is the MSM Covering Up Kamala Harris' Boozing?​

This is a woman admitted to being a refer junkie while actually busting people for pot in California!
  • We might be lucky if she is ONLY an alcoholic!
  • She might be on heavy drugs. Or mental illness.
  • Either of these might explain how a person could have such deranged ideas and still think them good ideas.

Kumstain doesn't have the nuts for this, bless her heart. This isn't the kind of job you learn blowing a party boss under his desk.

I think her and Nanzi do horse tranquilizers just to get through the day. They're fucking dumb, they know they're fucking dumb.... and worst of all they know WE know they're fucking dumb.

kamala dumb slut.jpg

Forum List

Back