Is the opposition going to complain for 4 years?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Seriously, I have never seen such madness. Are you guys just going to complain the whole time?

This is the first administration that I honestly believe could turn into a totalitarian fascist regime. Have you seen the cabinet? Come on guys, where do you draw the line on this insanity?

Seriously, I have never seen such madness. Are you guys just going to complain the whole time?

This is the first administration that I honestly believe could turn into a totalitarian fascist regime. Have you seen the cabinet? Come on guys, where do you draw the line on this insanity?

I believe they are going to complain for 8 years.

I believe they are going to complain for 8 years.

Maybe for life. I doubt Donald Trump would give up power if he lost a second election. That's the kind of bullshit populists pull in Africa.

That's what the opposition does. It's politics.
Republicans complained about Clinton for his whole term in office.
Democrats complained about about Bush for his whole term in office.
Republicans complained about Obama for his whole term in office.
And Democrats will complain about Trump for his whole term in office.

Donald Trump is not your usual shithead though. He is a fucking abomination of human nature.

If his opposition will truly sit on their asses and do nothing, then that is pretty fucking pathetic.

Donald Trump is not your usual shithead though. He is a fucking abomination of human nature.

If his opposition will truly sit on their asses and do nothing, then that is pretty fucking pathetic.
What do you suggest we do, move to Canada.
Trump won the election
Republicans control Congress.
I didn't vote for the asshole but he's the president.
I hope the country wakes up and votes him out in four years, but I don't want him to screw up badly because the wrong move by the president could send the country into another recession or worse yet, another war.

Yes!

Democrats will lie and complain.
They will have to accept that lying and complaining has a half life. At some point they will have to act.

Yes!
When he ask congress for money to open the consecrations camps.

When did democrats complain about bush? they seemed to give him free reign

The only time Democrats weren't complaining about Bush was just after 911.
Bush had free reign most of his time because Republicans controlled the House for all of Bush's term in office and the Senate for 5 years.

NO, 8 years, bawahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahhah

The only time Democrats weren't complaining about Bush was just after 911.
Bush had free reign most of his time because Republicans controlled the House for all of Bush's term in office and the Senate for 5 years.
show me the investigations of dozen embassy bombings that killed more people than benghazi, show the iraq war investigation that was like hillary's email? Katrina Halliburton Blackwater should I go down the list? what about record breaking vacation time taken by any president.... something?

Forum List

Back