JD Vance: "I hate the Police."

This would really be something if he stood on the side that wanted to defund the Police; that’s beyond Hate.

No.

Please focus on his words from 10 years ago when he was still in his twenties.

Don't focus on any of the substantive ways he plans to drastically improve this nation.

If you do that, Vance wins.

And we can't have that.

This thread extols the use of a person’s past hyperbole against them.

Pretty shallow. But not unexpected from an OP like him.
The dimwit Back Again is so enamored with the Trump cult that he can’t handle Vance’s own words and has to make lame excuses for him…..but wait Back Again is so shallow all he has is as hominem attacks because he is too dense to thick of a proper defense for his candidate’s own views. Instead of manning up to Vance’s own words, the limpwristed moron runs away from them like the coward that he is. Of course, man up and BackAgain is an oxymoron.

Last edited:
The dimwit Back Again is so enamored with the Trump cult that he can’t handle Vance’s own words and has to make lame excuses for him…..but wait Back Again is so shallow all he has is as hominem attacks because he is too dense to thick of a proper defense for his candidate’s own views. Instead of manning up to Vance’s own words, the limpwristed runs away from them like the coward that Back Again is.
The utter asshole jlw can’t grasp that sometimes people say or write things without even realizing that they are engaging in hyperbole.

I doubt that the younger Mr. Vance was literally expressing hatred for all cops. Instead, it looks like he was expressing unhappiness over cops with whom he had had some bad experiences.

Also, I am absolutely sure that very few people would care to be saddled with every word they expressed in their younger days. Shitbags like little jlw may not have the mental capacity to change their minds over time. But most people have that capacity.

The utter asshole jlw can’t grasp that sometimes people say or write things without even realizing that they are engaging in hyperbole.

I doubt that the younger Mr. Vance was literally expressing hatred for all cops. Instead, it looks like he was expressing unhappiness over cops with whom he had had some bad experiences.

Also, I am absolutely sure that very few people would care to be saddled with every word they expressed in their younger days. Shitbags like little jlw may not have the mental capacity to change their minds over time. But most people have that capacity.
So, the Yale Law graiduate has no idea what he was writing. Is that your excuse? You’re even a bigger friggin moron than I thought.

If you don't hate the police then I have to ask why. They are enforcers for the tyrants in state capitols. They cover up each other's crimes. They're trigger happy. They're rude. They steal people's property through asset forfeiture. They ticket people just to generate revenue.

As Senator JD Vance seeks the vice presidency, a former Yale Law School classmate and friend has shared about 90 of their emails and text messages, mostly from 2014 through 2017, with The New York Times.

The emails add to an existing body of evidence showing how Mr. Vance pivoted from a strong opponent of former President Donald J. Trump to his running mate. They also provide an insight into a cultural willingness by Mr. Vance to accept his classmate, Sofia Nelson, who is transgender.

View attachment 985227

I obviously don't agree with Mr. Vance, but this is a position he held not that many years ago. I guess his disdain for the police falls in line with Trump's own disdain for law enforcement like the FBI.
Hidden behind a pay wall

Nothing to see or respond to

So, the Yale Law graiduate has no idea what he was writing. Is that your excuse? You’re even a bigger friggin moron than I thought.
Zzz.

I would assume that he knew what he was writing but had merely vented in a mere text using hyperbole.

You remain one deliberately dense douchebag. And you are every bit the moron we all recognize you as being.

Now run along and support defunding of the DOJ and FBI...
I’ve never advocated for that. Of course, being a Federal agency, when they request an increase of 12 percent in their budget and Congress only gives them 7, the Left calls that a cut.

I think just about everyone has had a bad encounter w/ a bad cop

I have felt the same way. However, I have never said they were all bad and it looks to me like in most cities 90% of them are good, or more.

I would never say I hate the police.. but in the distant past, I may have had that same thought.. If you knew the incidents I've had, along w/ those of others I know or used 2 know, you'd get it..
Very well put, my thoughts exactly. My grandpa was a cop, and many friends too.

I will say I totally oppose the sophistry known as Qualified Immunity which SCOTUS created out of thin air. It says cops can't be sued for violating the rights of others. That QI thing should be repealed and rejected.

I can't imagine why he chose Vance other than that he thought it would help him win Ohio. I don't know much about the guy but the stuff coming out on him is going to be easy for the Left to use against the ticket.
Tim Scott or even Rubio might have been better.
Tucker Carlson and Don Jr chose Vance.

Forum List

Back