Is the polling close because many Trump supporters don't answer polls?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The pollsters have under-reported Trump's numbers in both elections and it's possible that is happening again in 2024. Is it because there are many Trump supporters who don't answer poll questions or are the pollsters deliberatly skewing the numbers keep up interest in the election and thus their polls?

The "polls" are rigged.
The rare occurrance a "poll" is the REAL DEAL and not rigged, they polling company ONLY polls less than 2,000 people in CERTAIN areas of the USA.

The "polls" are NEVER, EVER random and universally running across the ENTIRE country for EVERYBODY to participate in.

I love getting questionnaires and stuff like that. BUT.....out of the 40+ years I've been answering questionnaries, I've only received ONE "poll" to reply to, and it wasn't even political.

I've gone deep into these polls over the years, and I've gotten into their companies information on them, and I've read the "small print", and believe me......IT IS SMALL PRINT! And what I've stated, is what they do.

A Harris poll worker came by a while ago. I didn't give him a definite answer about anything.

Anyone who has taken even the introductory course in Statistics knows that random sampling is a WONDERFUL tool for finding out certain types of information, and the "magic sauce" of polling is figuring out how to obtain that random sampling.

In 2016, it seems that responders were reluctant to acknowledge that they were voting for Trump, but now I think "we" are enthusiastic.

Beats me.

Forum List

Back