Is the US ready for a midget pres?............apparently not

jeebus, the fake news from the fake media will not stand........

I love President Trump, but I do have a sense of humour and that Tom Thumb sized President Trump was hilarious.

Him standing on the stack of books at the podium and the small children being taller than him, too funny.

We have a mental midget press, that much is certain.

No kidding, the only reason Trump has 2 nickels to rub together is daddy bigbucks

oh that's right, he only got a million to start his fantastic biz, or so he says lol

poor manbaby!

So if I hand you $100 and years later you are a millionaire, its all me?

sorry, that makes no sense

do you actually believe Fred Trump only gave pathological liar donnie a mil?

seriously?

seriously?

Make up your mind, you're the one who claimed it was a million. Point is, did Fred or Donald turn it into billions? Basically your scared and jealous. People do a lot of stupid things when they are scared and jealous.

seriously?

Make up your mind, you're the one who claimed it was a million. Point is, did Fred or Donald turn it into billions? Basically your scared and jealous. People do a lot of stupid things when they are scared and jealous.

no Trump claimed it was a million

you believed him, I didn't

seriously?

Missing his point because you can't see it or just don't want to see it? :dunno:

Last edited:

seriously?

You're the one publishing the one million information.

Forum List

Back