China openly defies America, "TikTok will not be sold, Chinese parent tells US"

I expected them to abide by American Law the same way American social media companies must when they are NOT allowed to operate in China.

We did this to themselves. I will call it as I see it, balls and strikes. If Chinese companies want to operate in America, they must allow the same in China of U.S companies. If not, they must exit the market or sell to a domestic owner.
Exactly

America has to find strong leadership that looks beyond the next quarterly profits of Multi-National Corporations.

Some patriotism would be nice and maybe eradicate all the fluff being promoted in schools. Get back to a meritocracy ffs.

The billionaires in the West believe they will be ok. The German elite thought the same as the Russians rolled into Berlin. Instead of playing politics and relying on optics, harness the power of industry and protect your I.P.

China is as creative as any nation, people are creative. Just 40 years ago they were an agrarian nation, they stole Western I.P, in many cases, self serving CEOs handed it to them.

Protectionism should not be a dirty word when the nation your are protect the information from is openly at war with you, whether you admit it or not...
Way too late for that. China is the future. Their economy is blowing away the US and ultimately will end US hegemony.

The stupid leadership of the US is destroying itself with non-stop wars and trillions of debt. It’s only a matter of time.

Do they end the empire peacefully or do the neocons blow up the world?

Way too late for that. China is the future. Their economy is blowing away the US and ultimately will end US hegemony.

The stupid leadership of the US is destroying itself with non-stop wars and trillions of debt. It’s only a matter of time.

Do they end the empire peacefully or do the neocons blow up the world?
Well said....only one quibble....it's not just the neocons who are beating the war drums.

Jo

Perhaps they don't want to sell as they know that the data they collected will be exposed.

What nation would accept $0 rather than billions? Do they intend to continue to lobby U.S politicians to make them reverse the decision in the future?
If China said, "you must sell General Motors to a Chinese company in order to do business here." How would you expect us to react?

The Chinese party leaders have my email address. I'm shocked!

Perhaps they don't want to sell as they know that the data they collected will be exposed.

What nation would accept $0 rather than billions? Do they intend to continue to lobby U.S politicians to make them reverse the decision in the future?
Correct...

Not with the political leadership you support.
I know its difficult to have faith in a dottering old fool like biden

But I think he might do the unexpected and support Taiwan

I know its difficult to have faith in a dottering old fool like biden

But I think he might do the unexpected and support Taiwan
Yeah you think war with China over Taiwan is good. LOL!

Do you ever learn?

If China said, "you must sell General Motors to a Chinese company in order to do business here." How would you expect us to react?

The Chinese party leaders have my email address. I'm shocked!
Not a proper comparison since American companies CANNOT do business there. That's the prime issue. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube are all banned in China.

They are exploiting the dumb West again. Imagine the jokes they must share over a drink. Really. Does anyone not believe they laugh their asses off?

Yeah you think war with China over Taiwan is good. LOL!

Do you ever learn?
I dont think war is good

But being dominated by communist china is worse

Btw: people like you are a major encouragement for china to invade Taiwan

Showing weakness in the face of aggression is a sure path to war or submission

I dont think war is good

But being dominated by communist china is worse

Btw: people like you are a major encouragement for china to invade Taiwan

Showing weakness in the face of aggression is a sure path to war or submission
Lol. China is NOT dominating any American, at least not in the political sense. They are kicking our ass economically.

What aggression? Do you know your own government is far more aggressive than China?

Your fear of China is hilarious and ignorant, because your own government is far more dangerous to your liberties. Do you agree or not?

Lol. China is NOT dominating any American, at least not in the political sense. They are kicking our ass economically.

What aggression? Do you know your own government is far more aggressive than China?

Your fear of China is hilarious and ignorant, because your own government is far more dangerous to your liberties. Do you agree or not?
In the short term biden and the obama Deep State is the biggest threat

But long term china is even worse

I never understood the argument "We should be more like China".

Forum List

Back