Debate Now Is Trump really comparable to Hitler?

So far, I've heard nothing but words, accusations and insinuations. Is there any actionable proof to suggest Trump will morph into a genocidal dictator with a vendetta against an entire ethno-religious group?

I'm getting at the kkk and David duke enthusiastically endorsing trump for president.

Both to which he vehemently rejected.

Donald Trump's campaign rejects endorsement of Ku Klux Klan

Your argument thus far is rather specious and devoid of facts.
Just looking at the tite of your link tells it all. Trump's campaign rejecting the KKK endorsement is not the same as Trump personally rejecting the KKK's endorsement. I want to see his orange face fill the TV screen while mouthing these words: " I HEREBY DISAVOW ANY ENDOrSEMENT OF THE KKK."

I'm getting at the kkk and David duke enthusiastically endorsing trump for president.

Just looking at the tite of your link tells it all. Trump's campaign rejecting the KKK endorsement is not the same as Trump personally rejecting the KKK's endorsement. I want to see his orange face fill the TV screen while mouthing these words: " I HEREBY DISAVOW ANY ENDOrSEMENT OF THE KKK."

David Duke is FORMER KKK! He disavowed Duke but not the KKK! Nice try,,you are getting better!

No, I'm getting at trump labeling all Mexicans as rapists, criminals and drug dealers

Let's look at what he actually said:

"Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

LMAO, I was hoping you'd highlight that, because it's maybe the worst part.

"I assume" they're good people, meaning he sure hasn't ever met a Mexican who's a good person, so he has to ASSUME it. (Meanwhile, he's hired thousands, including many undocumented.) If that's not proof of Trump's racism, nothing is.

David Duke is FORMER KKK! He disavowed Duke but not the KKK! Nice try,,you are getting better!

You can't be pleased, can you?

Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

I'm getting at trump being sued by the federal government for housing discrimination against blacks (and losing).

Um, that happened all the way back in 1973. The case was settled in 1975. This has nothing to do with my thread. And it most certainly doesn't make him comparable to Hitler.

It goes to his racism, a parallel to Hitler's racism. Blacks are "the other" to him, just as the Jews with Hitler.

I'm getting at trump using the media to assassinate the character of the Central Park 5, calling for their death, and then not apologizing after they were exonerated by DNA evidence.

Hmmm...

So. How does that make Trump comparable to Hitler?

It goes to his racism, similar to that of Hitler's.

I know you're purposefully ignoring the theme, but it's there all the same.

But its not a stretch to compare an authoritarian racist with a fragile ego to Hitler.

Hmmm, it is actually. Because you have to remember what Hitler turned into. I doubt that's going to happen with Trump.

It will only not happen because there is a strong, popular resistance to Trump in America. He's simply not popular. That, and he's not terribly charismatic.

If that's not proof of Trump's racism, nothing is.

Uh, it goes to his racism. Obviously a parallel to Hitler's racism.

So, I need to ask a couple of questions.

Since when is "Mexico" a race?

Since when is "heritage" a race?

Since when is "ancestry" a race?

Let's try this again:

No, Donald Trump Isn't a Racist | The Huffington Post

Are those serious questions?

Racism/bigotry/xenophobia. They're all symptoms of the same white supremacist disease.

Each is (or, in the case of Hitler, was) a male carbon based life form, although Hitler had only one testicle.

And that's where the similarity ends.

Last edited:
If that's not proof of Trump's racism, nothing is.

Uh, it goes to his racism. Obviously a parallel to Hitler's racism.

So, I need to ask a couple of questions.

Since when is "Mexico" a race?

Since when is "heritage" a race?

Since when is "ancestry" a race?

Let's try this again:

No, Donald Trump Isn't a Racist | The Huffington Post
Quit splitting hairs. Hating Mexicans for no reason is exactly the same as hating Jews. After all, they weren't a "race" either.

Forum List

Back