Is Victoria’s Secret and Company a good buy?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
They have other problems.

---Shoppers still think Victoria’s Secret is overpriced---

That may be an issue going forward. But I think I’m going to invest into it. I looked at the balance sheet, and they’ve made considerable money in the past two years. The revenue is down this year , but the earnings are still profitable.

I also recently put quite a bit into rumble at $5.39 a share.

The brands known worldwide

I'd go full throttle to offend the left ...watch sales soar...it works
it's a salvageable brand

Now if civilization and the dollar is still around next year that's a whole other issue

It all time high was 69

Damn

How could I work that in ...certainly in a online campaign ..off the wall commercials on you tube
buy our lingerie and our stock

I don't give or take financial advice ....

The stock open for about $50, had a Highpoint of 75 in 2021. It is now at about $18 a share. But apparently they are no longer going woke.

So is it a good time to buy now?
Yes. If you are stupid enough to believe that companies are "woke" rather than pursuing profits where they can find them, then yes - buy up all their stock.

The stock open for about $50, had a Highpoint of 75 in 2021. It is now at about $18 a share. But apparently they are no longer going woke.

And basing stock/financial decisions on the fucking New York Post? YES!!! Use your life savings.

You can't fix stupid.

Why would anyone want to invest in a company that tried to sexually exploit a girl with downs syndrome..?

Wondering if you did buy? Their ratings aren't real great right now.

Wondering if you did buy? Their ratings aren't real great right now.
I sold all my shares at 27.50 …made about 40 percent profit…. funny thing is I only sold it because my financial advisor at Wells Fargo said it might be a good idea to do it. Totally random thing I happen to call her and bring up the Victoria’s Secret stock and she said it might be a good idea to sell it.

It’s still at 26 now …again I’m not at expert but vs got away from the woke for broke strategy. It’s Highpoint was around $79 and I just feel like it’ll go back up.

I put more money into Snapchat and lyft after selling my VC stock.

At $18 it would have been good, yes.
I bought it at about 17 or 18.

The only tactic was because they got rid of their woke for broke strategy. Again I’m no expert on this thing maybe I made the right move by selling at $27.50 but what if it goes up to $50 within a year.

I sold all my shares at 27.50 …made about 40 percent profit…. funny thing is I only sold it because my financial advisor at Wells Fargo said it might be a good idea to do it. Totally random thing I happen to call her and bring up the Victoria’s Secret stock and she said it might be a good idea to sell it.

It’s still at 26 now …again I’m not at expert but vs got away from the woke for broke strategy. It’s Highpoint was around $79 and I just feel like it’ll go back up.

I put more money into Snapchat and lyft after selling my VC stock.
We just invest in safer mutual funds at this point in our lives. Less profit maybe, but a whole lot less stressful.

We just invest in safer mutual funds at this point in our lives. Less profit maybe, but a whole lot less stressful.
That’s a good idea. I think the bottom line is when it comes to investing from what I’ve been told and what makes sense is to only invest a certain portion of your net worth perhaps no more than 20% of it ….so you don’t get crushed if you lose.

There’s some CDs out there paying 6% per year that’s not bad. And that’s guaranteed money backed by the FDIC

I bought it at about 17 or 18.

The only tactic was because they got rid of their woke for broke strategy. Again I’m no expert on this thing maybe I made the right move by selling at $27.50 but what if it goes up to $50 within a year.
What if... How many days could you simply stay in your home and continue to feed, water, and bathe yourself? "Why?" you might ask. Insurance. Make sure you're insured before you go out making speculative gambles for profit.

What if... How many days could you simply stay in your home and continue to feed, water, and bathe yourself? "Why?" you might ask. Insurance. Make sure you're insured before you go out making speculative gambles for profit.
How do you insure stocks?

I only invest what I can lose. That’s how I approach Poker as well.

Forum List

Back