Is Wal-Mart becoming a combat zone?

It doesnt make us even. I find that people that dont think I'm Black are intimidated by having their perception of Black people shattered.
lol.gif
I thought you were more or less reinforcing the stereotype. You can only see in black and white and racism occurs everywhere.
How can I be enforcing a stereotype about Black people if he doesnt think I'm Black?
He's the only one you've ever responded to?
Was I talking to you or him?

Walmart is slumville. Why people shop there amazes me. And yes to the OP. You should carry EVERYWHERE. Especially if you go in a walmart...of which I refuse to step foot in. It's a fucking zoo. Crazies everywhere.

Why do I shop there? Simple: they have the products I want, they have great prices on them, and they have self-scan checkouts.

Why do I shop there? Simple: they have the products I want, they have great prices on them, and they have self-scan checkouts.
Not a lot of choice in small town America.

Beats the Hell out of the tyranny of the old days, when a few families owned the stores, the funeral home, and dominated the school boards and parish(county) governments.

Marketing the Mute Button

Sun-Maid is the world's largest dry fruit processor and distributes nifty little boxes of nutritious raisins that come with their own welcoming logo of the Sun Maid female raisin harvester.

Can we coordinate convenience consumerism (i.e., eBay) with lifestyle guidance (i.e., Facebook)?

:afro:

Forum List

Back