ISIS can't be defeated by the US

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
Anyone like Trump who thinks you can bomb ISIS, or attack them directly, are just idiots who haven't watched briefings or lectures on how ISIS works.

ISIS is independently operated, one city operates independently from any other, a city can fall and not effect ISIS as a whole.

That is problem 1.

Problem 2 is that ISIS gains MORE recruits the more "foreign intervention" is put on the ground. Russia's attack in Syria has led to a massive recruitment campaign from Saudi Arabia.

Trump is a simpleton who thinks a WW2 type response to ISIS will work.

WW2 is as stupid now as WW1 appears to arm-chair soldiers today. To think that WW2 is the pinnacle of how wars should be fought is to prove you don't know anything about war or the complications of terrorist-states versus nation-states.

Furthermore the US created ISIS when it invaded Iraq, if the US itself already lost to ISIS, created ISIS by its own war-machine, how can it defeat the same thing by war? Logic.

You win a war by killing the enemy. Any questions?

Did it work in Iraq?
We just didn't kill them all....and their goats.
Sure bud, whatever you say you military genius.
What war did you fight, Gertrude...other than the one with your boyfiend over who would get to blow the garbage man...
I'm sure your latrine duty in some rear echelon qualifies you as a military expert.

You win a war by killing the enemy. Any questions?

Did it work in Iraq?
What war did you fight, Gertrude...other than the one with your boyfiend over who would get to blow the garbage man...
I'm sure your latrine duty in some rear echelon qualifies you as a military expert.

You have no idea what you're babbling about or to who, clown.

Did it work in Iraq?

You have no idea what you're babbling about or to who, clown.
Oh look it's the big dumb neo-con, welcome.

Forum List

Back